lunch

Enid was used to getting picked on by the other werewolves, she had learned to ignore them. It's not like she hasn't made progress, she was getting closer.

But that's what she always told herself. She was always 'getting closer'.

Normally it would make her feel better.

Enid was having a good day, getting to cuddle with Wednesday, seeing Yoko, doing well on a test. And now it was lunch and she couldn't find Yoko and Wednesday. Hell, not even Bianca.

The other werewolves always thought it'd be funny to transform and howl as Enid walked by, it was not. Not even Wednesday thought it was intertaining.

Wednesday was with Yoko, watching Enid. She saw one of the werewolves spin the blonde around, she was a bit taller than Enid. She didn't like it. A couple of the werewolves were talking to Enid, but by the girl's expression, it was nothing good.

Wednesday saw Yoko approaching, and so she followed.

"Enid! There you are, we've been looking for you." "Aw Enid, you've made some friends!" One of the werewolves teased, pulling her closer.

"I'm sure you guys are cool, but Enid's staying here! We wanna see what progress she's made." Wednesday stepped forward, "She's been very progressive, but we have plans. She's coming with me." The werewolf stared blankly, "Ah, uh.. Wednesday Addams, right?" Wednesday just stared blankly.

"Whatever, take her, come back when you've wolfed out Enid." The werewolf pushed Enid into Yoko. "Don't bring your friends next time, they ruin the fun."

"What did they say this time?" "There is a party this full moon, they invited me." "Isn't that good?" "No, everyone else would be wolfing out, I can't do much.."

They all sat down at a table.

"You've got your ears and tail, aren't you close?" Wednesday asked, Yoko just raised a brow.

"Possibly, but who knows.. I could never fully turn." "Whenever you're angry you get close to it, during our argument-" "Wednesday, I know you're trying to help but I'm ok! Promise!" She smiled, "Plus, they have tuna salad today." The wolf said happily.