addams & sinclair

i saw someone's tiktok and it was a bunch of wenclair stories and when i saw mine on the 3rd slide i got so happy
________

"Wednesday, I'm ready." Enid grabbed her flashlight, wrapping her snood around her. "Addams?" Enid called again, still no response.

Enid turned around, "Oh! Do you need help with your snood? Let me put it in for you!"

Enid carefully wrapped it around the girl, trying not to be too touchy. "There, now let's go, we have a monster to catch."

"Who all is coming?" Enid asked, fixing her shoelace. "Eugene, Yoko, Bianca, and Ajax." "Cool, let's go."

-

"This place gives me the creeps!" Enid whimpered. Yoko wrapped an arm around her, "You're fine, Enid. Nothing's here, we're just investigating." "Right, right, just.. investigating..!"

It was some creepy place in the forest, close to the cave. Eugene had suggested they looked around the forest, maybe the monster had left some clues about who they were.

"Guys, over here." Everyone looked over at Ajax, Wednesday being the first to be at his side. "These seem recent, we should follow them."

"Willa I don't like this.. maybe we could call it a night, I mean nothing's happened and the creature hasn't shown up yet!" A tree branch snapped nearby, most of them sharing worried glances glances.

The group did their best to stay together, but they split into two groups unintentionally.

It was an unfortunate mistake.

The creature had attacked Enid, who was now covered in scratches from head to toe, when she finally got free she ran. She had no idea where she was running but she could hear Yoko calling for her, hopefully it would lead her somewhere safer.

Everyone was exhausted from the running so once Enid had arrived they made sure she was ok then quickly said their goodbyes and headed to their rooms, hoping that there would be better luck in the future.

-

Wednesday was brushing out her hair, making sure there was nothing out of place. "Wednesday, do you think I'm weak?" Enid asked, fumbling with her fingers. "If you were weak I'm sure the killer would have snapped you to bits." "Right, of course." Enid signed, "Thanks, I guess."

"If you were weak, you would not be a part of my investigation." A small smile crept onto Enid's face. "I'm sure you'll 'wolf out' soon Sinclair." Enid laughed, "When I do I'll let you inspect my features." Wednesday blushed, she had been embarrassed that Enid had remembered her fascination with her wolf side. "Night." "Night roomie!"