anatomy

It was around midnight at the Addmam's, Wednesday and Enid had spent the day doing small activities, they even went to a pottery class. Enid made a cat, Wednesday made a guillotine. They had decided on finally coming back to the mansion so they could just hang out, it was mostly Enid's idea.

"Enid?" "Yeah?" "What was it like when you kissed Ajax?" Enid paused for a second, brushing through Wednesday's hair. "I thought I would like it, thought that maybe for once I had found someone and it would work out y'know." "Do you not like him?" Enid bit her lip, "I do, just not how I thought I did. He's a good friend but I don't think I'm into guys much."

It was silent for a few minutes. Enid was still playing with Wednesday's hair as the girl was sitting between her legs. "How did you feel? Like, towards Tyler." "I'm uninterested in men." Wednesday replied, turning to face the werewolf. "Have you been able to control your shifting any better?" "Yeah! I've been working on it for awhile now. Wanna see?" "Yes." "Ok, no scalpels though!"

Wednesday took notes in what would happen when she shifted, she noticed the small and slow changes that occurred as well as the noticeable amount of fur now covering the girl.

"The pink shouldn't look good on you." Wednesday said, gently grabbing the werewolf's face. She examined the way her face fur was, and which direction each hair went towards.

"I want to see your teeth, is that alright?" Wednesday smirked when the wolf opened her mouth. Wednesday quickly noticed how much bigger her fangs had gotten, and how the color of her teeth had slightly changed.

Odd.

She didn't like having to look up at Enid, but this was an exception, even if she was inches taller than usual.

She turned around, going to her drawer, trying to find something in it. "Hey I said no scalpels!" Wednesday turned back around, seeing the now human girl. "I was getting my camera. I wanted a picture of your fangs." Enid smiled, "Maybe some other day, I'm tired Wens."

The two girls slept on opposite sides of the bed, due to Wednesday's request of no touch. It wasn't really a request, she had told Enid she would skin her alive. Enid fell asleep cuddling the black pillow she was supposed to be resting her head on. It wasn't like it mattered though, she always moved around in her sleep. The Addams girl laid still, hands crossed over her chest. She never moved in her sleep, Enid was convinced she never breathed either.