A later date

"Shit, shit. I think I've got a puncture." I shout down the ear piece. I could hear a lot of commotion, they were just as pissed as I was. "It's fine though I think I can keep-" I start, but on the left of me I see Zhou, a driver from Alpha Romeo, his car rolls over countless of times. I still watch as he launches through the barrier and then smacks back down to the ground. I quickly pull over although I hear Lewis shouting not too. I wait until all the cars had passed and sprinted over to the car. It seemed badly damaged as I came closer. Zhou was spread out like a starfish on the floor, not moving.

"Zhou, Zhou. Can you hear me?" I say worriedly as I try to shake him. His eyes roll open and he mutters a faint, "I'm okay."

"We'll I know for a fucking fact your not." I say lightheartedly as I sigh in relief. I'm sure he was smiling under the helmet but I didn't comment on in. Soon paramedics and all types of people rush over, soon I'm being told to leave and go back to base.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell was you thinking Sadie Brando!" My mum shouts at me as I come into the pits. "We'll I wasn't going to leave him was I?"

"You cost yourself the race?"

"And?" I say angrily. The one time I do something nice I seem to just get backlash after backlash. She sighs to herself after my reply and strolls over still giving me the big mum hug, basically meaning she cannot be asked to argue. She lets go of me and walks me over to the boys who are sat next to the rest of the team watching the rest of the race with massive blue headphones on their heads.

My first instinct was to take both of their headphones off and watch them get mad. But I got the opposite action surprisingly. "Oh hey Sayd, saw you lose." Mattie pipes up earning a laugh from Jamie.

"Oi you, someone could've died today. I basically saved them." I exclaim as I push my chest out.

Since I went to the Australian Grand Prix, 3 months back, they've been different with each other. They're more jokey, happy and more like proper siblings. When we got back from Australia something seemed to have changed. I'm not complaining though.

The past three months have been a blur. There's been a lot of ups and only a couple downs. I've been invited to countless movie premieres and even the Met gala last May. I cannot actually believe I met the Hadids', Taylor Swift even Harry styles. So yes you could say I'm ecstatic right now, ignoring that I lost this race.

It's also safe to say life's been so much happier without them both in my life. You know, the two "womanisers". Well I still speak to Norris but I never spend time alone with him, I can tell he still likes me. And with Leclerc, he hasn't looked at me since that day in the bathroom. Last time I heard, he's dating his ex-girlfriend again. I hate that annoying American voice of hers, and her laugh don't even get me started on her-

My thoughts were cut off by my heavily pregnant best friend tapping me on the shoulder. I turned to her, "mhm" I said to her, urging her to ask me what she wanted to ask me. "So since your birthday is in T-minus 3 days can I throw you a big party?!"

Is this girl for real?

"Nope, no, no,no"

"Too late already booked it, plus it's a masquerade ball. Considering your rather famous now, I've sent all invites out to your famous friends." She says abruptly, leaving me speechless as she strolls away with a spring in her step.

She leaves me there, my jaw all the way to the floor whilst everyone seems to notice my weird stance.