For her

Leclerc's pov:

I've never seen Sadie be so ... unlike Sadie. Yeah of course when I see her step out of her car when she loses she gets mad but she was different this race. She was scared, why was she scared? The whole world wasn't about to end.

I sat next to Lando in my dressing station, each of us drinking beer now that the race is over. I decided to try and drown away my sorrows.

If anything - I should be the one scared and angry - not her. She came third. I came basically last.

Then I saw her arsehole of a boyfriend stroll over to her, he had a fake smile on his face. He then leant his tall body down so his lips could meet her ears. She looked as though she sucked in a harsh breath, not wanting to breath as he spoke to her quietly. Then within seconds she pushed him off and stormed out yelling "fuck you" for all to here.

Yeah the tabloids are definitely going to grill her and lover boys' relationship by tonight.

But I wonder why she said such a thing, I mean we all get mad at our significant others but there was a serious amount of tension held in that exchange of words. He looked less than impressed as he turned towards me and Lando. He knew we was watching and he knew that we knew stuff about him. Stuff that could get him completely fucked. 

I turned to Lando shortly after he cut off eye contact with me. "Did you fucking see that!"

"I'm not blind mate of course I did. Sadie's pissed." He replied sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and got up - I needed to see what the matter with her was. The one place she'd be is most likely her dressing room. I hear Norris call out to me asking where the fuck I'm going but I didn't answer. He'll probably figure it out.

I knock hard on her door for more than 5 minutes when she opens the door staring down. "I heard you the first time." She exclaimed annoyed as she raised her head. I don't think she realised it was me knocking as her eyes went wide. "Oh Charles... hi!" She says loudly as she wipes the mascara under her eyes. I knew she'd been crying, her eyes are all puffy and her nose was all snuffled.

As if without thinking, I place my hands on her shoulders. She stares at them like I'm a foreign object to her, well I suppose she got that right I haven't been remotely near the girl in a couple months. She didn't do what I thought she'd do - she didn't fight me off. The door smacked behind me, closing itself and she flew into my arms.

It was like the closing of the door was a sign for her to become emotional. She cried into my jacket as she sunk down to the floor, I did the same as she still had a hold of my jacket.

To say the least I was bewildered. What is this multimillionaire, beautiful racing driver woman doing crying to a guy like me?

"Hey, what's wrong Sayd." I say to her gently, I didn't want to scare her and lock that part of herself away from me forever. "My stomach it hurts so much." She said taking deep breaths as she explained what was wrong.

"Can I?" I ask looking down to her jumper then back to her. She nodded hesitantly and I slowly drew it up.

What I saw was not what I was expecting.

Fuck! I say in my head making sure to not make my thoughts known. Her belly was dark green and yellow in places. Still traces of purple being seen. I was utterly baffled. Lots of it looked like finger or knuckle marks, it can't have been hers. She wouldn't so such a thing.

"Sayd? Who did this?" I say growing increasingly concerned- I was borderline furious but kept my cool. For her.

"You was right about ... about Owe-" she starts but stops just as fast when the door flings open. And in steps the devil in disguise, I tighten my grip around her even more. His face looked disgusted, almost violent. He didn't stop to ask what was going on, he just grabbed Sadie's wrist. He must've been quite strong with her as she cries out, yep this is my queue.

"Get your fucking hands off her." I shout at him as he releases her hands. I get up off the floor whilst Sadie is sat clutching at her stomach. He comes closer to me, squaring up to me.

"I knew it was you who hit her!"

He laughed as if it was a joke and points to Sadie, "I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, she's just an attention seeking whor-"

I push him back up to the wall of the dressing room, having him up by the collar with my fists. "Fucking say that again!" I grit my teeth at him.

"WHORE"

My mind switched to kill mode. I punched him continuously as he was doing the same, we somehow made it out of the trailer and onto the harsh ground below. I heard Sadie screaming from behind but I just couldn't stop, something inside me just didn't take its hand off the go button.

I felt blood inside my mouth as his fist manages to get a good jab at my face. Unfortunately for him, that just got me more mad. It was no longer me under him, it was now the other way around. My fists pummelled with his face, neck, chest, stomach, you name it.

"Charles!" I hear Lando say from behind me. Him and three other guys pull me off of Owen, who was now lying like a dead pulp. Blood consumes his face as he spat out most of it. The media crew was here already.

I wonder how long they'd been there for? Hopefully all of it. So I decided to make my claim and ruin this man's reputation aswell as his face.

"This fucking man is a RAPIST! You all remember when I was in prison for a few months right? Well that was cuz of this RAPIST right here. He paid off the police so he wouldn't face a life in prison using his "daddy's money". Then when I confronted him and tried to kill him for what he'd done, he then decided to shut me up. I've been shut up for 3 years too many. Not anymore!" I say as I walk over to him again. Still on the floor, Lando seemed to let me - coincidentally.

I again grab him by the collar, "I think you'll find people won't treat you like lord shit when your in prison." And with that my fist then again collides with his face. I then stood up as security were running towards me. I quickly took my chance to run over to Sadie, checking that she's okay.

She was being held by Lando, tears flooding her eyes and staining her flushed cheeks. "Sadie! Sadie are you okay!" I say worn out and tired from that masterclass I just had.

She didn't say anything, she instead gave me a small smile before stepping forward and taking my face in her hands. She looked at me with so much emotion until she crashed her lips onto mine. I suck in a sharp breath. I've never wanted for anything more in my life. I had wanted to kiss her everyday since I first laid eyes on her.

The kiss was passionate and genuine even gentle. Now we both knew full well we shouldn't be doing this after what I'd just done but you really can't control your emotions. I can't, especially with her.

In that moment I didn't care who saw or who didn't, what mattered is what was right in-front of my eyes. Of course we're going to have to deal with the aftermath that follows but I really could not care less.

"Thank you Charles." She murmurs quietly as she leans her forehead against mine.

I saved her. I protected her. I'm trying to be a better man. For her.