Blackmail

Charles' pov:

Third not bad. But not good enough. As one of the most skilled upcoming drivers the formula 1 industry has ever seen, I needed to perform better than third.

But we can worry about that for another day.

I sling my rucksack across the floor, it hits the closed door to the bathroom with a thud. I throw myself on the hotel bed and stare up to the ceiling.

I sigh loudly. It's been what... 1 hour and I'm missing Sadie already.

My phone vibrates and I lazily roll to my side to retrieve my phone from my back pocket of my cargos. I glance at the message.

Carlos: Can we please go out tonight I'm bored as a fucking cat right now?!

How the fuck do you compare a cat to being bored. But I digress.

Me: Don't want to, have fun tho!

And to top it off I toss my phone behind me back onto the bed. And that's when I realised Carlos wouldn't take no for an answer. He never does.

I hear his footsteps wandering across the floor, they get louder until they get to my door. My teammate knocks continuously. Just when I thought he'd stop he'd start again.

I groan as I get up, my back still hurting from racing and waddle over to the door, throwing it open. I meet a very flattering Carlos. He was wearing black trousers, held up by a black belt. And to cover his top half he had a white shirt loose on, however, the top two of his buttons weren't done up. On his feet were black loafers.

"Where are you going? To a funeral?" I nudged him on the shoulder, he looked at me with an annoyed expression. "No, look at yourself before you say I have bad style. Come on time is at the essence!"

"5 minutes." I say as I roll my eyes and slam the door shut. Yep definitely not getting out of this.

And when I said 5 minutes I actually meant 25. By the time I'd exited my door he was sat leant against the wall looking up at the small chandelier above.

"Take your time." He sarcastically tells me as he checks out my outfit. First his eyes met my blue Ralph Lauren polo jumper and then my tight, white trousers and blue loafers.

"Definitely giving the 'old money vibe' tonight boys.", one of our female engineers compliments us as she walks past with a huge smirk on her face.

"Thanks Tash." Carlos shouts down to her as his cheeks had become reddened. "She definitely wants it." He adds as he whips his head around to me.

I grimace at what he'd just said before punching him playfully on the arm and pulling him into a headlock as I walk down the hallway to the lift with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And voila." He says bringing us to a very boring looking club. "Are you sure were in the right place?" I ask him not completely won over. There was no music whatsoever.

He waves me off, laughing to himself. "Basically everyone is here give it a rest."

"Sadie?" I say eagerly.

"Erm maybe?" He replies unsure of himself before walking in urging me to follow.

A bouncer greets us and opens the door for us as soon as he knew who we was. Staff smiled brightly at our appearance and lead us to an escalator.

"Have fun you guys!" The bouncer shouts to us as we both smile at him. The lights on the ceiling all change colour and soon enough we could start finally hearing the beat of the song below.