012. leech

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

              ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

      Fat Lip: Sum 41

"Okay, people, you've got fifteen minutes. A storm's on its way and I wanna be on the road before it hits." Mister Summers announces as we walk through the woods.

"How many more rocks do we have to find?" Pete questions.

"Two. Rose quartz and meteor rock." Clark answers and I share a quick look with Miles.

"Alright. Let's see who can find it first." Miles walks away.

"You're going down." I point to Miles before heading over to a small hill and I start climbing it.

"Go, Brianna! Go, Brianna!" Lana calls out and I reach the top.

"Thanks, babe." I send her a smile and a wink, making her laugh. 

"Who you calling babe?" Mateo turns me around.

"How could you?" Lana gasps.

"Lana, it's not what it looks like." I tell her. "Ah, who am I kidding? It is what it looks like."

"Well, as long as you two are happy together. I can take it." She pats her chest.

"I hope we can still be friends."

"Of course."

"Good. Even though you're way prettier than him." I nod and Lana laughs.

"Hey." Mateo grips my waist.

"Yes?" I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me.

"So have you and Lana kissed or-"

"Ladies don't kiss and tell, Mateo." Lana tells him.

"Exactly." I pat Mateo's chest with a mocking grin.

"You kill me, you know that?" Mateo inquires.

"I know." I raise my eyebrows. "Miles, prepared to get your ass beat." I start looking around.

"You wish." Miles retorts.

"Make that one." Clark holds up rose quartz.

"You're a regular rockhound, Clark." Pete tells him I see the veins bulge on Clark's hand, meaning meteor rock is close by.

"Hey, Clark." Lana heads over to him as Mateo looks around.

"Hey, Lana." Clark replies and I follow his gaze to her necklace, realizing it's meteor rock.

"When is this whole geological scavenger hunt over?" Chloe climbs down a slope.

"Not having much luck?" Miles guesses.