25. can't take it anymore / let me hold you up

DECEMBER 21

      It's funny how little it can take to make someone do something they never thought they would. (Funny meaning extremely unsettling).

   For someone like Lee Minho, what it took was a week or two of restless nights. Which would seem, at first glance, to be nothing. But when you see yourself gradually, but really quite quickly, dissolve into a hardly moveable lump of sore, aching muscles with little to no brainpower— less of a human being and more of a zombie, not only is it incredibly uncomfortable, it's terrifying.

 But when you see yourself gradually, but really quite quickly, dissolve into a hardly moveable lump of sore, aching muscles with little to no brainpower— less of a human being and more of a zombie, not only is it incredibly uncomfortable, it's te...

『 ↳✧・゚

i've never felt so tired in my whole life.

it's so frustrating because i have all the time in the world to sleep now that i'm on break. if only i could fall asleep, i could let the whole day slip away while i rest my head. yet now that i have the time, i can't manage to do it.

what's wrong with me?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

   Minho had been messing up orders all day, and of course, the very same day had to be the one on which his boss was out behind the counter, filling in as another cook/server because they were understaffed due to the holidays

   Minho had been messing up orders all day, and of course, the very same day had to be the one on which his boss was out behind the counter, filling in as another cook/server because they were understaffed due to the holidays. Of course, he had to be there to witness Minho's sudden incompetence, first-hand.

    Minho's hands had been shaking so much that he couldn't be on server duty. Had he tried carrying out a platter, he would've broken something in five seconds or less. The bags under his eyes had gotten so severe (with their intensity they might as well have been carry-on luggage) that just about as soon as he came in, his boss was attempting to convince him to go home and back to bed. But Minho knew (after suffering through these past two weeks) that he wouldn't be able to sleep, and he wanted to do something to get his mind off how terrible he felt. He'd had to pull a chair up behind the counter because he was too fatigued and lightheaded to stand for hours while charging customers and answering the phone.