09. board games and a redhead

SEPTEMBER 17

   Upon realizing that all of them were simultaneously avoiding their assignments on this particular Saturday, Felix suggested that they play games in 2Chan's room.

    Minho thought that playing board games with the guys wouldn't be so bad. That was because he didn't think about the fact that they were dealing with college dorm rooms.

    When Felix got his game board all set up, aided by Changbin and Jisung, the rest of the boys melted off pieces of furniture to make a circle on the floor, and that was when Minho realized that this might not have been such a good idea.

   Despite 2Chan having a larger room than all of the freshmen, a dorm room was still just a dorm room, so eight boys sitting in a circle made for a tight squeeze. And it made Minho uncomfortable.

   Hesitating due to his unease, he stalled in finding a place to sit until the most optimal places were already taken. He stood, arms crossed over his body, by the door, until Chan locked eyes with him and looked about ready to ask if he was alright, judging by the sympathetic slant of his eyebrows. He did not want to be asked if he was alright. 

    The only real place left for him to sit while still being able to see the board would be... right between the two that caused him to fear for his personal space the most. Hyunjin and Jisung. Nice. 

    When he sunk down carefully between them and successfully avoided any probing from Chan, Minho was essentially doing a half-split, hoping to keep only the necessary parts of his body actually inside the circle so he could tuck the rest of him away in a less-crowded space. 

Thankfully, today, they seem to be more focused on the game than having a gosh-darn snuggle party, as they did last time they were gathered in this room, much to Minho's chagrin.  Still, they were too close for Minho's liking. He sighed deeply and hoped someone would win quickly.

 He sighed deeply and hoped someone would win quickly

『 ↳✧・゚

   it feels unsafe, when i can feel bodies close to me, somehow. maybe it's the heat, radiating from limbs getting dangerously close to touching me as they fidget or reach, like some sort of premonition?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  』