35. his hand on my shoulder

FEBRUARY 1

    It wasn't like him, to tell people about his worries, emotions, or buried memories.

    He could never take back what he said, and now wouldn't Jisung be expecting him to talk more, now that he'd let him into his mind, just the slightest bit?

    ...Right. He forgot that this was part of his plan. Talking to Jisung. It was so difficult to tell what were things that he needed to share in order to figure this out, and what was a secret that should remain kept; locked away in his mind. And having Jisung there, waiting for him to speak, adding pressure to his frazzled mind... It certainly didn't help him evaluate what was safe to disclose or not.

    After he went inside last night, the events of the past few hours were on his mind continuously as he went about the rest of his evening and fell asleep (thankfully rather quickly), but not in the same way that his other encounters with Jisung had been. They lingered faintly in the back of his mind, adding tension right back to his shoulders.

   And then, he woke up.

『 ↳✧・゚

『 ↳✧・゚

woah.

i feel weird.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

   After spending the night talking to Jisung, Minho felt a weight lifted from his shoulders and his chest

   After spending the night talking to Jisung, Minho felt a weight lifted from his shoulders and his chest. He only partly realized it before he went to sleep the last night (he was more focused on feeling anxious about what he'd said then), after he'd trudged through the inch-thick snow, thrown out his paper cup, and headed to his room, but today he was hit with the stark difference like a slap to the face.

    He woke up feeling like he could breathe. And he'd forgotten what it was like to feel like his chest wasn't being compressed— weighed down with a thousand worries that he carried alone. (Now he carried... maybe 999). Or like the water he was submerged in had lowered to his chin.