31. underwater

JANUARY 26

sometimes i feel like i'm underwater. no one else feels the way i do. i can see the happiness on their faces, like sunshine above the surface, but i can't feel the warmth.

...

   It felt like something was going to happen.

   It was maybe two or so weeks ago now that Jisung had given Minho a massage. Since Minho asked Jisung to give him a massage. Though it made his mind even more of a complicated mess, the it had helped Minho's body immensely, and physically, he felt better for a while. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for a different kind of discomfort to settle back in, because just a few weeks that were getting increasingly worse later, Minho wasn't doing too well. Again.

『 ↳✧・゚

『 ↳✧・゚

i thought i was back to normal.

i was sleeping okay again, mostly all throughout the night, for a reasonable amount of time... why am i spending more time awake than asleep when i'm in my bed again?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

       Minho was tired

   Minho was tired. Tired of classes. Tired of lying sleepless in his bed. Tired of desperately pushing away the thought of missing a certain feeling.

   More and more, a strange (yet not unfamiliar) emotion had a faint grip on his heart all throughout the day, whether he was sitting quietly at the end of the table in the cafeteria, taking his steaming hot showers, or trying to jot down notes in classes. Misery was slowly settling in and clinging to him everywhere he went.

    It was Christmas break all over again.

    A month ago he'd been feeling remarkably similar to this. Besides that strange emotion, every day he found himself exhausted yet sleepless, anxious to the point where his head felt ready to burst, and filled with a sense of falling apart little by little In his mind, all these things were one and the same. He thought of all these kinds of discomfort as side effects of something called 'misery', because, to him it seemed easier to endure if it was just one thing.