Chapter 18: Emily

"Get your shit together." I studied my reflection in Jay's bathroom mirror. I straightened up, fluffed my hair, and smoothed invisible wrinkles from my dress. There was a party in full swing on the other side of the door, and I had to get back to it and pretend I wasn't madly in love with him. I had to keep my hands to myself even though I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and down his body.

It was Saturday, game day and we had started drinking at noon, dressed in orange, and watched the Vols destroy Ball State. Lucy was at rehearsal, leaving Jay and I plenty of time to flirt with each other, but we managed to keep our hands to ourselves. Mostly.

I went to open the door, but was stopped by Jay, who closed the door, locking us inside. His hands landed on my hips and his mouth on mine. I suddenly had my wish. I pushed my fingers into his hair and whimpered as his tongue danced with mine.

"So, I'm dying to know," he said as he kissed behind my ear. "Underwear or no?" His hands pushed up my thighs under my sundress. "I've been fighting to keep my hands off you all damn day."

"Jay, we can't do this here." I could hear the music pumping from the other side of the door.

He toyed with the string on my thong. "Why not?"

"Because..." his finger grazed over my core and I shuddered. "Because..." I started again. He slid a finger inside me and I was lost. I moaned and held on to him as he teased me. He pulled away and dropped to his knees.

"Why do you keep wearing these?" He asked, ripping my thong off. I started to protest, but then his mouth was on me. His tongue glided over my clit, causing every nerve in my body to tingle. "Fuck, Emmy, you taste so good." He slid a finger inside me, as I braced myself on the wall, one hand gripping his hair.

"Holy hell, Jay." I cried out. He looked up at me with his baby blue eyes, but didn't stop worshiping my clit. I thrust my hips forward and pressed my head into the mirror behind me. I felt my orgasm in the tip of my toes. I held on as long as I could until it burst through me. I cried out his name as he continued to slowly lick me, bringing me back down.

He rocked back on his heels and wiped his mouth, a big cocky grin spread across his face.

He got to his feet, placing his hands beside me on the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into those eyes. He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me lightly. I couldn't say how I was feeling out loud.

He rested his forehead against mine. "I don't know what the fuck you have done to me, but I love it."

My chest tightened and I started to respond, but there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, man. What are you doing in there?" Abe's voice came through the door. "I need to piss."

"Go the fuck outside." Jay growled.

"Dude, come on. Are you puking or something?
I covered my mouth to stifle a giggle. Jay shook his head and smiled at me.

"No, but I'm a little busy."

"Better get unbusy real quick. Your girlfriend is here and is looking for you."

"Shit," he dropped his head onto my shoulder. "Can you stall her for like ten minutes?"

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Look, just tell her I'm puking," he said with exasperation.

Abe laughed. "Dude, I knew it! You can't hold your liquor for shit."

"Just go."

"Looks like our fun is over. Time to go play with your girlfriend." I slid off the counter and pushed him back.