[000]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, you were in the middle of a field full of different flowers of every colours, small butterflies flying all around you.

you brought your hand to your face, smelling the blue plant in your hand; you closed your eyes for a second, smiling to yourself.

you reopened them to look around you, searching for something else that could catch your attention.

you managed to make only some steps before a blue blur flashed in front of you, startling you and making you loose your balance, before vanishing.

the blur appeared again, stopping in front of you.

only then you could clearly see sonic, his younger self smirking at you as he took in all your appearance.

you groaned his name, making him laugh at you.

"what?" he asked with a chuckle.

"you have to stop doing this" you replayed pretending to be angry, your face held a frown and you had crossed your arms while looking right into his eyes.

he laughed even more at your childish attitude and you had to fight real hard to suppress a smile.

you let yourself go and the sound of your chuckles was added to his, your voices echoing in the air.

only then he noticed what you were holding in you hand, and he stopped to focus on it.

"woah" he breathed out "this is your best one"

you moved your eyes from him to your hand, moving it up between your faces.

"you are saying that just because it's blue like you" you commented after noticing the exactly same colour of the flower on his fur.

"so? my point still stand, this is the best flower of your collection" he responded smugly making you roll your eyes.

"sure..." you mocked him putting the plant in your little bag.

he made an exaggerated gasp, pretending to be hurt by your word.

"oh now you've done it" he pointed at you with his finger and before you knew it he was carrying you bridal style, running at full speed.

you clutched into him, screaming and laughing.

you felt the wind going against you and you called sonic names a couples times, making him laugh right back at you.

he slowed down for a moment, he looked at your face to make sure you were alright before speeding again.

you knew what would've come next but it didn't stop you from gripping your friend's fur a little harder.

sonic ran into the loop-the-loop and you opened your eyes to realise you were upside down, you screamed in joy again, letting go of the fur as sonic touched back the safe ground.

"do you surrender?" asked sonic acting like he was torturing you.

"never!" you screamed back, he kept an angry expression on his face and you laughed as you tried to look around you.

the island had always looked beautiful, full of green and nature, you had always loved walking around to find something new and sonic had always been happy to be there with you.

in a second you passed the waterfalls and you remembered splashing water with your friend, the transparent water sticking to both your furs and quills.

sonic ran on the beach and you moved your head to look behind his shoulder, the sand flying around thanks to the wind caused by the blue hedgehog.

you knew he was running slower than usual but for you it was faster then ever, he looked at you again this time with a dreaming smile.

you looked back at him and you laughed happily in his face, a way of thanking him for the little trip.

he ran on the first bridge and you knew you were at home, you prepared for the impact and he rolled up around you.

you felt your bodies hit something and the impact made you fall against the ground.

you were laying on sonic, his chest rising up with his laugh and only then you realised the object of the hit was longclaw.

you smiled at her and she looked at the both of you a little startled.

you got up first, moving your hands towards your blue friends; he took them and you helped him up as his 'mother' talked.

"sonic, someone could've seen you" she made you notice, scolding you for your careless attitude.

"sorry longclaw" you murmured looking right into her eyes.

"ah- no one saw us, i'm too fast" he shrugged off with an hand in the air before mimicking a run.

you hid a chuckle by moving an hand in front of your mouth, longclaw moved her focus on you and she smiled as she took in the both of you.

she was happy that her little prodigie had a friend like you in his life, and she just hoped that you could be together always.

helping one another with everything.

"and, we wanted to bring you this." added sonic, he opened an hand in front of you and you opened your little bag only to take out a strange, but pretty, sunflower.

her gaze softened and she was about to took it, slowly moving towards you before she noticed the tribes behind you.

"get down!" she screamed as she jumped to cover you both with her wings, closing the door with her paws.

you heard something it the door and you knew that they were arrows, what you didn't expect was a big dagger braking the wood.

half of the blade could be seen from your side of the wall, she held the both of you tight in her grasp as she looked angrily at the strangers breaking into your home.

some of them were clearly echidna, but you couldn't quite understand what the others were.

longclaw flew out of the window, thousands of arrows were flying at you and she tried to miss as much as she could.

one hit her on the side, you heard her grunt in pain and you all started to fall down towards the ground, you felt yourself slide out of her paws and you heard sonic call for you name.

you touched the ground hitting your head, your vision already starting to became blurry.

you looked up to see them fall far away from you and tears started to fill up your eyes.

you looked up, too dizzy to even try to move and get up.

a masked face appeared in front of you, their fur dark and their eyes purple, they pointed the end of their dagger towards you before noticing your state.

only then did they move their weapon down, you noticed black spots starting to appear and you knew that it was over.

they had took you.

˚˚˚˚˚

a/n:
1200 words :)
first chapter let's gooo!
hope you like this story
as much as i do.
thanks for your time :)
-sa <3