[025]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗸

YOU DECIDED TO WATCH OVER THE TRACKER, you didn't dare move your eyes from the little screen.

every time it moved you hoped to see it jump to another country again, and when it stopped in a place longer then usual your heart missed a beat.

it became dark as he went to china and egypt, and you wondered how much longer you were going to have to keep your focus on that thing.

that was until you heard the commotion outside, tom and maddie called your name as they followed you trough the streets.

you noticed sonic laying unconscious on the ground and you ran at his side as robotnik laughed manically from his ships.

he took off his googles "you're astonishing little creatures." you growled at him and he mocked you by faking fear "it'll be fun to take you back to the lab for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures. any last words?"

"guac... i like that word..." said the hedgehog with his remaining strength.

you called his name softly, scolding him for his humor, he slumped over the ground as you tried to get him up on his feet.

"i don't have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs have been made possible by animal testing. you're being very selfish." you ignored the doctor as you brushed the mobian's fur.

until your heard donut lord's voice "going my way?" he asked from his spot over the eggpod.

"what the-" the doctor was punched, again, by the man.

his fight glasses were knocked off his head and the two started to fight inside the cockpit as you kept on trying to wake your blue friend up.

moments later tom got elbowed by robotnik and he fell onto the ground with a pained groan, maddie rushed at his side as the doctor took back the control over his ship.

tears started to spill down your cheeks as you watched sonic laying in front of you, his eyes were closed and his breath had slowed down.

he didn't have much time.

was this your destiny? founding each other over and over just so you could be separated, again.

"why? why would you throw your life away for these...things?" the doctor voice was starting to get on your nerves, your fist tightened before you punched the ground, a hole forming under you knuckles

"that's why i don't have friends. next thing you know, you're somebody's best man, they want to have the wedding out of town..." suddenly you got up on your feet "like nobody has anything better to do! anyway, where were we? oh, yes- you were about to die."