[005]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌, the ground was injuring you, leaving scraps and little cuts and you cried out in pain as you felt your head pounding.

where were you? what happened? who was dragging you? where was sonic? where was longclaw?

those questions repeated again and again in your mind

and then it became clear.

you remembered everything, the tribes attacking you, longclaw trying to save you and sonic, you falling down.

and then that was it.

you cried, why shouldn't you? you were a kid, a child.

and even if you didn't know exactly what they were gonna do to you you know that it could only be bad.

you closed your eyes as the pain became too much, and the darkness took you in.

had it always been that comforting to be in the dark?

***

"i'm gonna ask you one last time, where's is that blue hedgehog?" the masked face was at centimetres from yours.

when you had woke up you had quickly found out that you were trapped, ropes strongly blocking you on a chair.

and then the torture began.

they wanted to know about sonic, longclaw had always told you that people would've wanted his power but neither of you thought that they would've been so cruel.

torturing a kid for information that it didn't have.

you tried to tell them that you didn't know, that you passed out on the ground seeing them fly away and that was it.

easy to say they didn't believed you.

how could they not understand that a kid wouldn't lie under torture?

they spent months trying to get something out of you before they realised that you weren't lying.

when that happened their goal changed, not longer did they wanted to break you, they wanted to reform you.

"she's powerful, we can make her one of us" that's what she had said.

that's why the next years of your life you were strained to an hard schedule, a training that felt like a torture, and a shitty life that you had never asked for.

you were an hothead, everyone of them knew it.

all the things that they did to you only making your attitude stronger.