[020]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

YOU WERE CROUCHING DOWN UNDER THE WINDOW, walking on tiptoes as you tried to not make a sound.

you slowly looked inside the glass, you saw people walking by and you ducked back down, waiting for tom to ring the bell.

thankfully for the both of you you had woken up while he had been driving, a gasps had left your mouth as you had set up.

he had told you where he had decided to brought the two of you and, even if you hadn't been in your best conditions, you had quickly come to the conclusion that you would have had needed a plan.

there was no way he could hide the both of you.

that was the reason why you had found yourself trying to sneak into the kitchen.

you heard shoutings and calls from the other side of the house and you took that it was your clue, slowly and silently you opened the window from outside.

you used your arms to push you up and jump inside, you landed on the counter as softly as you could to not make any sounds.

you could hear the chaos from the other side and worry started to set in, what if they didn't want to help sonic?

you shook your head to try and push those thoughts out of your mind, you decided to distract yourself with looking around for something to help with your head.

you immediately turned towards the freezer, you grabbed the ice and you put it inside a couple of tissues before you laid it against the pained spot.

you closed the fridge with a bump of your hips and you leaned against the counter as you sighed in satisfaction, everything was already more bearable.

suddenly your ears captured the noises in the other room stopping and you opened your eyes again, a suspicious look on your face as you jumped over the table at the center of the room.

steps came closer and you got into an attacking stance, ready to defend yourself.

you and a dark skinned woman made an eye contact for a moment and it made her stop in her tracks, donut lord right behind her.

she shoot him a warning look that made him almost step back and you smirked happily at the interaction.

you liked her already.

tom give her a sorry look in response and he walked inside the kitchen to lay your blue friend on the table near you, a little girl following behind.

you brushed his quills as you looked at his unmoving body, your eyes bright and lucid as you worried for his safety.