[008]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘁, 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘁, 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐂.

"all right, stay here. and be quiet ." was the only thing he said before he started to walk down the stairs.

"good plan. great plan! we're already working so well together! pratically finishing each other's sentences." sonic felt the need to say as he watched the man turn around, the man who's face morphed in a confused , and probably uncomfortable, expression.

"okay, bye!" you noticed the hedgehog's shoulder fall down as donut lord closed the attic door, he was out of your vision.

"c'mon, let's hide" you told him as you started to look around to find a good spot for the both of you.

for a second he didn't follow you and you wanted to ask him if everything was okay, but you knew that you weren't really good with those type of things.

some moments passed and the uncomfortable silence grew with it.

"so..." started to say sonic.

you looked past your shoulders, glancing at him to let him know he had your attention.

he didn't respond.

you turned your whole body towards him, looking into his eyes as you slowly walked in front of him.

"yeah?" you asked him a little confused.

before any of you could say anything else you heard noise outside and you quickly took his hand, jumping into a group of sports ball

"okay, I'm a ball, just a normal ball. I'm blending in like a ball." sonic anxiety grew in seconds as a robot started to come inside from the window.

"shh, stop talking." he said and you were about to make him notice how he was the only one with an open mouth before you realised he was talking to himself "no, you stop talking. be quiet, sonic. you be quiet, sonic!"

"and here i thought i was the one who needed therapy" you murmured as you tried to not move and get caught.

"oh, i hope they aren't scanning me with x-rays. i had a kind of an embarrassing lunch." you could feel him move and move and you ignored his comments as you knew that if he had keept going you would've got caught.

you blindly moved an hands towards him, finally feeling his fur under your fingers, when he realised what you were doing he moved to.

you were holding each others hands.

"c'mon sonic, don't freak out, especially not now alright?" you were trying to talk to him, to distract him from what was in his mind "everything's alright"