[018]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀

THE BLUE BALL OPENED BACK UP, he slowly got up on his feet, a little wobbly,

"guess i had a bonus life" he groaned before he met a pair of worried eyes looking at him from inside the ruined truck.

he moved his gaze on the car laying on its side before he ran up to it as he shouted happily "oh, yeah, baby!"

the weight on your chest eased when you saw that he was okay.

"sonic, one. big tank, zero." he did a strange dance that made you let out a giggle "i'm sorry. did we get that on camera?"

"how are you not dead?" asked tom making you full on laugh, the mobian's eyes widening.

"i have no idea!" he happily replied as he finally stopped moving "do you see me dancing?"

"sadly yes!" you screamed back, your face coming up from being the human's shoulder

the hedgehog turned towards the destroyed vehicle, mocking it "is that all you got?!"

you called his name, scolding him.

he turned in your direction "what?"

"it's bad luck to say it!" you replied angrily, you already knew how it was going to be but your friend didn't want to see it the same way as you.

"c'mon-" he moved his hands in the air, just as he was dismissing you the car started to change, the wheels moving around "oh, oh" he let out.

you called his name again, prompting him to come in the car.

"you go! i'll catch up!" was his answer as he kept his eyes on the drone.

tom started to drive away and after a moment the mobian zipped and climbed inside the truck.

you two looked behind as donut lord focused on going fast, you noticed a smaller car following you.

"i think that tank just had a baby." commented the blue mobian.

the smaller car prepared its weapon, which was obviously a homing mine dispenser.

it took a moment but then he started to shoots the mines towards your truck, your eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

you reached down, finally grabbing you bag and digging inside it for your sweet weapon, you didn't care to check for how many bullets were inside of it.

"incoming!" screamed sonic.

"go right, go right!" you added.

the human followed your orders, swerving to avoid being caught by the weapon, which then moved straight past you.