[009]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐒, you need to start talking right now. who are you? what are you?" donut lord sounded almost angry but you figured it was probably just the anxiety (he still thought you were aliens that had went to earth to abduct him).

"i'm a hedgehog and she's a [animal]! I feel like that's obvious." sonic explained from the passenger seat as he pointed behind at you.

you flashed a smile at the man as he turned around at your mention.

you had decided to sit behind as you wanted all the space for yourself, and definitely not because it felt weird setting so near sonic.

"and we're in big trouble." added the hedgehog making you nod eagerly.

"oh, you're in big trouble? you're not the one who punched some government weirdo back there." made you notice donut lord, you tilted your head ready to add your own point.

"actually, that government weirdo probably wants to dissect us-" you stopped to think for a moment before you resumed with your talk "uh-him"

"what? why only me?" sonic got up on his seat to turn fully around, looking at you as he kept himself up thanks to the side of the chair.

"'cause you're the one with the powers and all" you explained and you watched as he took his time to think too, still a little mad that he was the only one that they wanted to dissect.

"but if it makes you feel better they probably want me too now that they've seen me" sonic's eyes shoot up towards you "two aliens are always better than one"

your response was serious and the blue hedgehog actually didn't know what to respond.

"wha- no,no- i don't want them to dissect you too, i was just worried about all of this and- oh my god the rings!" you observed sonic's face as his expression changed a couple times, finding it weird how someone could feel all those emotions and be able to show them all together.

"rings? what are you talking about?" donut lord was confused like never before and you leaned yourself between them to explain everything to him

"listen, rings are how all advanced cultures, like us, travel between worlds."

"and now mine are on top of a pointy building i've only ever seen on your skintight t-shirt!"

the man replied with an offender 'hey' at sonic's comments and you looked between the two of them.

"so, we'd like you to take us to san francisco so i can get back my rings and use them to go to the mushroom planet." you moved your focus on the hedgehog as you thought about how you've never told his that you would've go with him.