𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟳. 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟴𝟴

 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟴𝟴

❝ 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. ❞

──── ❛𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 when you smile like that, naoko.' it ran through her head like a broken record. naoko couldn't get it out of her head. no one had ever called her pretty and she didn't know what to think. but she knew she didn't want to face gojo, at least for today. that's what she's been telling herself for the past week.

naoko walked into the classroom seeing gojo turn his head to maintain eye contact with her. she looked down walking to her seat. "good morning, nao-chan!" shoko greeted as she watched her friend take her seat setting all her things down. "good morning, shoko!" naoko greeted back taking her mind off the white-haired boy as she talked with shoko until class started.

yaga-sensei came in shortly after. "alright! we're heading down to the field!" he shouted in his deep yet resonating voice per usual leaving the classroom knowing his students would follow after him. the class met their teacher who stood in the center of grass field.

"you'll be sparing today, no techniques! girls you can go first!" yaga-sensei yelled. naoko went up to the field dragging shoko by her hand as she complained "ah! sensei that's not fair! nao-chan is like an expert in sparring!"

"maybe train harder then, shoko!" yaga scolded before putting the whistle in his mouth signaling for the girls to get their positions ready.

naoko giggled at her friend's complaint as they both got ready before their teacher blew the whistle.

shoko charged first throwing a few punch combos at naoko which she easily dodged before giving shoko a punch to the stomach. though she made sure to hold back her strength on her friend. shoko went to the ground waving her hands to surrender.

"shoko! you can't just give up after one hit!" naoko held out her hand for her friend who was in pain as their teacher scolded the brunette. "s-sensei! naoko's punches really hurt!" shoko complained once again.

"just sit down and watch." he gave shoko a disappointed look before naoko and shoko walked towards the bleachers as gojo and getou walked past the girls. gojo looked at naoko while the girl kept her eyes to her friend who limped while she walked.

it was obvious naoko was avoiding any interaction with the boy, even if it meant not even having eye contact with him. gojo could feel that. he made her feel flustered, but he didn't know if he liked that considering that naoko won't even look at him much less talk to him.

────

class had ended shortly after gojo and getou's second sparring session. shoko and naoko could still be seen in the bleachers but they stood up to leave. gojo ran up ahead to catch up to naoko and grabbed her shoulder to stop her. she turned around "what do you want gojo-san?" she gave him her usual cold look.

to the boy it seemed like they went back to square one. he felt like she was just starting to warm up to him but now she was cold to him again. "let's fight." gojo demanded as naoko lifter her eyebrow confused why he wanted to fight her when they already sparred back in class. "what? class training already ended."

"so? now it's personal training time. we had a deal, zenin." shoko gave him a confused look. what deal? she knew something was up with them, but this is first time they ever mentioned a deal.

"what is he talking about, nao-chan?" shoko questioned her best friend.

"it's nothing, shoko." naoko reassured her friend. she couldn't tell shoko about the deal because then she would have to mention the date and the list of questions would just go on. naoko nodded facing her white-haired classmate "fine. let's go back to the field then."

naoko grabbed her staff that usually hanged from her back. "are you sure you don't want a wooden sword or something?" the teen boy waved his hand in front of his face. "i want to make it a fair fight." naoko scoffed at his cocky remark.

naoko then took the first move swinging her staff around her body for a warmup and then taking a swing at gojo to which he dodged and tapped her staff a little which caused a naoko to lose her balance a little. but then to make it up she used the back of her staff take a few sharp pokes as gojo passed her.

she managed to get a few hits before gojo pulled at staff making her come forward to which she responded with giving the boy a kick to the gut. he stumbled back before standing back up again. they both paused before going back at it again.

naoko swung her staff at the boy as he dodged all her attempts. he then tried to knock her over as he swung his legs on the floor aiming at her legs. naoko jumped reacting fast enough and then landed in a split straight to the ground as she saw gojo trying to get a hit in right as she was landing. she swung at gojo's legs while she was on the ground making him land on his butt.

naoko got on top of his stomach area before poking his head with her staff. gojo just laid there breathing heavily as naoko remained on top of him. she dropped her staff and took deep inhales to catch her breath. gojo took the chance while she was resting flipping them over so now, he was on top of her. he held down her wrists with his hands and her legs with his own.

naoko looked right into his eyes as his sunglasses fell off his face long time ago. she was utterly shocked by their position. gojo stared into her jade-colored eyes as he stayed atop of her.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦! 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥)

────