𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟰. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗝𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟭𝟳𝟲

❝ 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ?!  ❞

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ?!  ❞

❝ 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ?!  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 the pan sizzling could be heard in naoko's room as she is cooking her lunch for the day. she wore a plaided black apron to protect her uniform from any popping oil that may get on her uniform.

the girl then heard a knock on her door. she took her attention away from the pan, turning the heat on the stove down while she checked to see who her visitor was so early in the morning. when she opened her door, she looked up to white-haired boy who was smiling.

naoko didn't have much of a reaction "oh it's you." she then walked back to kitchen as gojo slipped off his shoes and walking into her dorm room. "what do you mean 'oh'?! aren't you excited to see your boyfriend?!" gojo whined hoping that maybe he would've had a more loving girlfriend.

as gojo entered deeper into her dorm, he could see her frying some shrimp tempura and cutting vegetables to go along with it. he took the chance to hug her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist nuzzling his head into her neck.

"s-satoru! stop i'm cooking!" naoko squirmed in his arms to loosen the boy's grip on her. naoko wasn't so used to showing her affection through physical touch. so, considering this is her first boyfriend she didn't have a lot of experience showing her love like this.

"pleasseeee naoko! i promise i won't bother you. just let me hold you for a little longer." the boy begged as he held his girlfriend tighter. she squirmed in his arms feeling uncomfortable. "what if this bothers me?" naoko bluntly stated.