𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟰. 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟰𝟯

 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟰𝟯

❝ 𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛.  ❞

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊'𝙎 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂 as soon as she got home, laying in her bed. she was tried, ready to fall asleep at any moment. but she picked up the call.

"hello." she said groggily. "oh, were you sleeping?" it was satoru. it had been a week since their talk after his drunk night and every day since has been filled with phone calls from one another. phone calls just telling each other about their day. phone calls that naoko and satoru received joy from.

"no, i just got home." she stated, yawning in the process. she was clearly tired, but yet she still wanted to talk to satoru. "this late? naoko it's one in the morning." shocked, he asked, a little worried for the late arrival home.

"yea i know. i've had meetings all night. my father was discussing many things with the other high up's of the clan and i had to attend." she sighed closing her eyes for a bit as she spoke. "did it go well?" he asked.

"yea, i didn't speak much, but my father said he appreciated my word when i did." naoko explained with her eyes still closed, "but how was your day, satoru?" tired of speaking about her day she asked about his.

"i had a day off! i went to this delicious pastry shop and they had the most wonderful, delicious cakes, naoko!" she hummed, listening to his excited voice on the other side of the phone.

"maybe next time we have the day off i can take you there! i mean that's only if you want to." he continued but didn't hear her response. he lifted a brow, waiting for an answer, "naoko?" he could hear her little snores through the other side of the phone. he chuckled. she was tired, really tired.