𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟮. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟲𝟵𝟴

❝ 𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗡𝗢𝗪

❝ 𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗡𝗢𝗪.  ❞

──── ❝𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘿 you drag me all the way to the mall?" the black-haired teen complained as he followed behind his best friend. "i've decided what i'm going to do now." gojo stopped in his tracks, getou almost bumping him from behind, "i'm going to propose to naoko."

"are you sure you want to do this? shouldn't you think more about this. it's only been three weeks since we talked about this whole thing being a possibility." getou questioned his friend. he really thought about it. every day for the past three weeks it's all that's been on his mind. gojo continued walking getou eventually following him without a word.

"have you even prepared what you're gonna say? when are you even going to propose?" getou continued with the questions as he walked behind his friend. it felt like he was talking to wall with the way he wasn't responding.

gojo sighed stopping in front of jewelry store, "relax. naoko is overseas right now for two weeks. that gives me plenty of time to plan everything out without her even finding out." he explained to his overbearingly worried best friend.

arriving at the first store, looking at his choices he wasn't very fond of what the store carried. moving onto the next store he found a few that caught his attention. "what kind of ring are you even looking for her? getting her something big and flashy with a huge diamond on top?"

"no. naoko is a simple girl who likes simple things, she probably wouldn't like a big ring no matter how much i would love to give her that."

"like this one!" he pointed to a simple silver ring behind the glass. the salesclerk pulled it out for him giving him a closer look. the ring was quite thin, but it had multiple emeralds embedded inside of the ring, very similar to the color of her eyes. it was the simplest ring, but it shined as the gems inside reflected the lights of the store.

gojo was certain this was the one. he knew naoko inside and out. he thought this was the one she'd like. "i'll take this one" the clerk brought him over to the cash register where he paid for the ring. the clerk placed the ring in a white leather box and then into one of the smaller bags.

"you better hope she says yes because, damn, that ring was expensive." getou exclaimed walking next to his best friend as they headed back to the school. "she'll say yes. don't worry she loves me and i love her. there's no way she'd say no." gojo was confident like always. he was almost certain that naoko would say yes.

when the two boys got back to the dorms, gojo placed the ring box in the drawer of the nightstand next to his bed. getou on the other hand took a seat on the couch laying himself on it as he put his hands behind his head to support it. "i guess all you have to do is wait for her to come back now."

"i gotta work on what i'm gonna say. how am i gonna do it? should i decorate? make her some food? god! there's so much to do!" gojo's brain started to fill with many things at once as he paced behind the couch. planning this wouldn't be easy, but he wanted to make it perfect, after all, he was proposing to the love of his life.

"well, i'll leave you to the planning then." getou said leaving the room, giving his best friend time to start whatever it is he wanted to do.

grabbing a notepad and a pen gojo began to brainstorm in the living room of his dorm. mumbling to himself he ripped the first page, crumbling it, and then tossing it onto the coffee table. trying to write again, the boy scratches his head to get his thoughts going.

"ah no! that's too cheesy. naoko will probably laugh in my face" he said ripping the second page, crumbling it, and tossing it onto the coffee table. throughout the night, the white-haired boy continued this cycle.

write, rip, crumble, toss, repeat as he mumbled and talked to himself.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦....." 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 <333

────