𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟰. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗞𝗘𝗬 ?
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟳𝟵

❝ 𝗡𝗢, 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗞 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦

❝ 𝗡𝗢, 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗞 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦.  ❞

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟
──── 𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙆𝙊 were having lunch "so how have you been, nao-chan?" the brunette asked starting the conversation. naoko answered after taking a bite out her bento, "i've been alright. a lot of missions and stuff. but i've also just had a lot on my mind, recently."

shoko could tell something was bothering her a lot. she knew naoko like the back of her hand "what's wrong?" she asked with concern for her friend. naoko sighed, "satoru proposed. last week when i came back from overseas. i went to room because i wanted to see him. he had this beautiful candle-lit dinner that he made for me, and he proposed in the perfect way. we just talked but he was so romantic and then he showed me the ring. shoko it was beautiful ring." naoko passionately explained.

and right as naoko finished explaining getou walked by the table they were sitting at, "oh he did it already?" he took a seat next to shoko, joining in on the conversation, "do you like the ring? wait-where is it?"

"she didn't say yes, you idiot." shoko gave him a 'are you serious?' look as getou was quite shocked to hear what happened. "what? why?"

"does she have to say yes? i mean she obviously had a reason for saying no." shoko said shrugging her shoulders. "i didn't say no. i told him i'd think about it. guys, i hurt him really bad. he said he'd be fine but i could tell, he was really hurt. i just feel so bad and we haven't really talked about it..." naoko ranted to her classmates slowly placing her head down feeling a bit confused at the situation that gojo had given her.