𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟲. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘
𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟳𝟯

 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘               𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟳𝟯

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 ? ❞

──── 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 outside. naoko could hear the breeze of the harsh february winds from the window of her room.

naoko was taking a break. a break from school. a break from missions. a break from everything. even a break from her boyfriend.

she wasn't doing too well; she basically cried every night before she eventually fell asleep for the last week. they didn't even break up, but it hurt. it really hurt for them to be fighting constantly. she never imagined it would ever get to this point. they've gotten into plenty of fights before, but it was never this bad and it drove naoko insane.

as naoko sat in front of the window of her dorm room which looked over the view of the garden in the school. she hadn't visited it in a while. she always walked around it when she had trouble with something when something was bothering her. she didn't realize that really nothing had bothered her for months now.

gojo had been her emotional support for the last year without her even realizing it. he'd always been there to make her happy, and nothing has really bothered her since and if something did, he was there for her. she hated that, that she became emotionally dependent on him.

she was never dependent of anyone, but gojo changed that, and she hated that because now she didn't know how to stabilize herself emotionally now. and she hated that too.

looking out through the window. seeing the garden which always calmed her down.

she lifted herself off from the chair, opening her closet door. dressing herself for the cold weather, she put on a puffer jacket along with an oversized scarf that covered half of her face.

urgently leaving the door after putting her warm boots on, naoko headed to the garden. most of the trees had lost their leaves back in the fall, but the one tree that was left was the huge bonsai tree that rested in the center of the garden. this is why naoko loved this garden so much. no matter what season it was the bonsai tree was always there for her.

naoko stood in front of the comforting tree before taking the bench which sat in front of it. she took a deep breath of the cold air that surrounded her. the wind blew in her hair as she closed her eyes.

this always made her feel better, just to be in the presence of the garden made her feel better. more relaxed. more calm and less worried about the world around her. all her worries faded in that moment, yea she would still think about satoru, but she felt at ease rather than in pain when she thought of him.

her thoughts we're pushed to the side as she saw a figure approach her. "nao-chan! what are you doing out here?! it's too cold for you to be sitting out here!" shoko scolded naoko as she chuckled leaving the brunette confused.

shoko took a seat on the bench accompanying naoko as she explained, "i just needed to get some fresh air, the garden has always comforted me and helped me relax so that's why i came here."

"are you and gojo alright? i know you guys have been fighting a lot lately." shoko asked with concern written all over her face. naoko looked up at the sky, "we're actually on a break right now..." she didn't sound sad like shoko thought she would be, "why?"

"i was tired of fighting and i felt that if we just continued, we would've probably grown to hate each other so much and just break up in a really bad way. i didn't want that. i don't want to hate him. i love him and it just hurts to argue with him all the time. i needed space from him and just to think things out without him breathing down my neck."

"i think you made the right choice. maybe space is all you need and if in the end it doesn't work out then i guess he isn't the one." the brunette reassured the girl who smiled. it's like she knew exactly what to say. naoko had been questioning herself since the day they had that big fight if putting them on a break was the right choice.

and it was nice to hear it from someone else. that she was doing good and made the right choice. but it made her sad to think that gojo could possibly not be the one. she didn't want to believe that. she loved him way too much to not think that. "but he is the one. he's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with." naoko softly spoke.

it was so easy to decide that. that she loved him and that she could spend every day of her life with him, but her clan was holding her back like always. "then why don't you marry him?" shoko asked making naoko think 'if only it was that easy.'

"because i can't. at least not without working things out with my clan. i need to find a way to do both. to marry satoru and to still become the clan head." naoko said as she thought of a solution in her head. she knew what she needed to do, and she hoped it worked. that her father would accept her request. probably not but she hoped that she could reason with him.

"what are you going to do?" shoko tilted her head asking the question. naoko cleared her throat putting on a face of determination. "i'm going to speak to my father about this when i see him in three days. i'm not sure what i'll ask him, but i want to marry satoru, at least i want to try..."

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩! 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 40𝘬 !!!!

────