𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟱. 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥-𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟱𝟳

❝ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬

❝ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝘾𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙎 her room packing for another mission she had to go on. this time it was in japan but she'd probably be gone for a few days. as she brought her bag out to start packing, she heard a knock at the door. "it's open!" she yelled from across the room.

satoru came walking through the door running to hug naoko from behind. she didn't mind continuing to pack her bag with clothes "what do you want, satoru?" she said coldly as the boy slowly let her go from his embrace.

he looked at the bag piecing the information together in his head "you're going on a mission?" he sounded disappointed. she always told him the day she was leaving for a mission. always. "you didn't tell me..."

"i didn't think it would matter since you don't listen to me anyway." naoko said turned away from him as she folded a shirt. she was still upset, it's not like they talked about it for her to get over it or anything.

"oh, come on naoko. look i'm sorry i didn't listen to you." satoru threw his head back in frustration. but he apologized getting it over with, right? yea, it wasn't a genuine apology and naoko could feel that. she sighed looking up at her boyfriend who was waiting for a response from her.

the room was silent as they looked into each other's eyes trying to read any emotion that showed.

naoko broke the silence turning her back on him again walking towards the living room, "are you going to stop asking me and mentioning the proposal now? or did you come here to say i rejected to marry you again?"

following the girl, gojo spoke out once again. "i just don't know why you can't just come up with a decision. just reject me already because i can't have this in my mind of you being indecisive."

naoko turned back towards the boy looking at him again after his overused statement. "how do you think i feel? you think i want to be indecisive? you think i don't want to marry you?" she hit her chest in frustration. satoru heard her voice change as she chocked down her tears from coming out.

the girl sighed "i don't know if i can... if i marry you i lose the position i fought for. how is that fair to me? you know this is what i always wanted." naoko said, a little desperation in her voice.

"you were going to marry me and lose that position before. so, what's the difference?"

"the difference is that now it's actually mine and i have to make a choice between becoming clan head or marrying the love of my life. don't you think that's a hard decision?" naoko said slightly changing the volume of her voice raising it a bit.

gojo took the challenge raising his voice as well. "so, you're saying you'd choose your clan over me potentially? naoko, you fucking hate your clan! we both know that!" he swung his hands.

the fight was escalating but naoko was trying to keep her composure like always. gojo was more of the type to clearly express his feelings while naoko always tried to remain calm. "yea, i hate them. but you know what? i can make a change in my clan if i become head. i thought you'd be first person to support me on this! i guess not..." she thought of her boyfriend differently now. she thought he would be proud of her, but she changed her mind now, maybe he wasn't as supportive as she thought he was.

gojo shook his head at the silence. clicking his tongue before saying, "it seems like you know your decision. so, you're saying no, right?"

after hearing his question, she was taken aback. she couldn't believe they were going in circles, the same shit every argument, "oh my god! i can't keep doing this satoru, i can't keep going in circles!" she yelled as she went insane. he was driving her mad, "i haven't decided yet, why can't you just get that through your fucking head?!"

"because this is all i think about, i can't fucking sleep! i'm weighing out the possibilities of you saying no or you saying yes!" he yelled back going crazy himself, but he brought this onto himself, right?

there was silence once again. they were tired. tired of yelling but none of them were going to back down. exactly why this was never-ending, not anytime soon at least.

naoko broke the silence once again mumbling softly, "i think we need a break..." with her head hanging low naoko let a single tear fall from her eye.

"fine. we'll talk after you come back then." satoru said clearly not understanding. "no. i mean a break from us, satoru." she repeated still looking at him with her head down.

"what do you mean?" the boy knew what she meant but didn't want to believe what she was saying. she lifted her head, "i just- we need to spend some time apart for now. we keep going in circles. this conversation is going nowhere. all we've been doing is fighting for the past two weeks, i'm tired of fighting."

"so, what? you're just not going to talk to me anymore?" he wondered where this all went wrong, was it when he proposed? when her clan pulled back their engagement? or every time he talked to her after he proposed? he thought to himself as he looked at his girlfriend who clearly looked like her heart was broken.

"not like this. i don't want to grow to hate you satoru, i still love you. but right now, you're driving me insane and i don't want us to be like this." naoko spoke softly as her head went back down trying to hide her tears in front of him.

"fine. good luck on your mission." gojo coldly said as he left the room slamming the door behind him. walking back to his own dorm tears flowed from his eyes.

naoko grabbed tissues to stop her crying, trying to compose herself before she left for her mission. "calm down, naoko, it'll be ok." she comforted herself as she sat on the floor next to her bed as she thought to herself if she made the right choice putting them on a break.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘛_𝘛 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 (𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧; 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 ??????)

────