𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟰. 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟳𝟴𝟲

 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟳𝟴𝟲

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟, 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢. ❞

──── 𝘼 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙃𝘼𝘿 passed since the satoru and getou's mission. it turned out the mission was a total bust, letting the girl they were meant to protect die. gojo had grieved taking more baggage onto his heart.

throughout the day he tried his best to look like he's been fine, but he saved the tears he held for the night when he was by himself in his room.

graduation was around the corner. a mere week was left, and he'd have to say goodbye to this place. this place where he had the best memories with his friends and where he met the one he loved.

he probably wouldn't see naoko after they graduated. they probably would drift apart, never to see each other for a long time. he didn't like that. if anything he still wanted to see her, even if they were never going to be together again, he wanted to see her as much as he could.

"satoru. hello?" getou waved his hand in front of his best friend's face getting his attention. "you were thinking about zenin again, weren't you?"

"how'd you know?" his best friend gave him a deadpanned face, "because you're staring at her again." satoru took another glance at naoko after his friend had told him what he was doing. he was staring without even realizing, but as he took a glance, he found naoko was looking at him as well. as she noticed their sudden eye contact, she turned her attention back to shoko and the boy was left clueless and a little flustered.

as lunch ended, the girls stood up from their table. shoko was heading for the exit but naoko told her something leaving her behind. naoko approached the boys as satoru's eyes widened. "uh, is it ok if i steal satoru from you, getou?"

"he's all yours." getou said as gojo stood up from the table following the girl. bringing him to empty classroom, naoko closed the sliding door behind them for privacy. "i just wanted to give this back to you." she held out the small white leather box in her hands. satoru took it in his hands placing the ring box in the pocket of his pants.

"that's it? you didn't want to talk to me?" with a look of disappointment he asked her. "what would i talk to you about? i just wanted to give you the ring back since i won't be needing it anymore..." satoru grew silent and naoko just looked him in his sad eyes. silence filled the room before naoko turned her back on him about the exit the room.

but before she could open the door he grabbed her wrist, "naoko. how are you doing?" he asked not wanting her to leave him there without saying anything. he wanted to talk to her. to see her face. anything.