• 1 • just fuck you

Twisting a pen between your fingers, you stared ahead at him.

Engaged with the textbook in his hands, other books laying open on the table. His own pen gracefully captured between his delicate, pink fingers. Tattoos wrapping the same hand, glistening like a snake's skin. Honey skin of his face soft and plush, as always. Focused like a robot. Carnal lips squished together, a negligible pout. The satiny red of them, the glossy hue which shined on them, destroyed you from the inside many-a-times.

Mole dotted by the finest angel below his lips, definitely done to completely capture and enamor a person in his baneful beauty. Merging with his aura, the sharp, pointed cheekbones seem elegant in a time like this. But, most of the times, they seem shrewd.

A thin lipring pressed on the right side of his lips, a blessing to the eyes.

You know that when he studies, he doesn't care about anything else at all. He wouldn't even know what's going around in his environment, it's just him and his books.

So, taking the opportunity, you stare at him.

Gorgeous heavens! If they thought about sending a man so stupendous to earth, they would have atleast given him a nice attitude, you'd think. But, no! Not at all!

Behind this veil of unparalleled beauty, charm and virtue is an uncaring, austere thickhead. Probably, born in the arctic.

Tsudere.

The word itself gives you chills. It's perfect. Perfect for him. Suits him from all the corners. Tailor-made for him.

Till date, you've never, ever had a proper conversation with him. It's just a bunch of 'hm's and 'yeah's thrown your way. It's easy for him to give a cold shoulder to anyone because, as per your observation, he doesn't care for anybody. He doesn't care if anybody talks to him or not, anybody gossips about him or not, knows he exists or not.

Weird bloke, he is.

Yet, today, you've come here to this "study session" with him just to put forward a request. Well, an idea.

"Jungkook," you perk up, disturbing the quiet atmosphere of the empty library you both were sitting in. Not expecting an instantaneous reaction from him, you knew you'd have to call him again. He was too focused on that damn textbook. "Jungkook."

His eyes change directions and they slide to your body, not even lifting his face to encourage your words. When his eyes meet yours, you're expected to speak. This is nerve-wrecking. You never considered how hard it will be to say it out loud to him.

"I- I- We- Ahem- We- I mean I-"

"Out with it," he rasps, not wanting you to waste his time on nonsense stuttering.

"Well," you chuckle nervously, "you know..."

He gives you a glare, noticing your pen being abused by your fingers out of anxiousness. The look he gives you says that he doesn't know what you're talking about, with no context at all.

"Will- will you- I wanna- No, if you wanna then- will you be- be my..."

You want to die. The glint in his eyes is slewing you alive, no lie.

"Will you be my...tutor for maths and stats? Yes, my tutor," you lie, badly. Closing your eyes right after.

Fuck! Just a little courage, please. Anyone? I'm begging for courage.

A roll to his pretty eyes, he hums the same hum he always hums and goes back to work. Essentially, he's already your tutor. If you have doubts, he's the one you go to directly. For any subject. Not just maths and stats.