• 23 • love me rough

[WARNING: ass fuck(and vaginal fuck dw ;)]

●●●

Slither of his snaking hands on your waist made you alert fast. The darkness made everything ten times hotter—his rushing breath, the flavour of alcohol on him, the trickling sweat and the painless blood.

"Against the fucking glass. That's it," he husked, getting impatient. That sexy, want-to-wreck-you kinda impatient. Typical him. Every moving second he loses a speck of his control at your bare, curvy body moving under his. Brushing on him.

The little nipples tickling his skin, back pleading for an arch. Legs opening for him. Fuck, you're down.

You understand his command and crawl back to the wall and stick yourself there. He lunges forward, gets up and pulls you along. Hefty force on your bicep. The cold glass slides on your back making you suppress a shiver. It's so fucking cold outside and he's planning to press you on it.

Fuck. That chilly torture against your skin with your body burning up is going to be insane. Him railing you while you bare the cold and hot.

His middle finger darts to your slicky pussy right away and you're pressed harshly into the glass once again. You 'ooh' erotically when his fingers start digging in digit by digit. They feel up your warm insides. Oh, how warm they are for him. Slide in and out, at a slow pace.

The slow pace has a deep burn. He manages to dig into the sensitive walls and curl his fingers, making you crazy. His thumb starts vibrating rough on your nub, making your body writhe with it.

Fuckers.

How can he do this while you're standing?

Your entire body weight shifts to him when he starts giving you that sweet, sweet death by mulling your pussy and scissoring it. The thumb is delicate at touch, not pressing too hard. He knows what causes the tingles. He knows you're a fucking sensitive bitch. Especially for him. And, the way he looks right now, you could never resist.

Your body jumps up when he starts ramming them in, just pushing them till his fingers have vanished inside completely. The wetness trickles down and you start mewling, looking at him shocked as fuck. He has never fingered you so damn good and deep. His hand starts vibrating inside and he goes at it fast, and ridiculously deep.

"Th-That's amazing, fuck," you moan, holding him for support and looking down at your wet folds getting the best treat ever. How's he doing that? His face is cocky, his body is flexing like an athlete and he's probably hard.

"Wanna rip that fucking cunt apart. Hold it open, doll."

One trembling hand clutches his tricep and the other hand reaches down to push apart the sides of your pussy. He grunts debauched when you spread the daintiness open and stretch the slit while doing so. The wet liquids silk open too, showing how you've dirtied yourself so fine down there. So, so slippy and lubricious. At this point, the smell of your arousal is just inviting him in like some wolf mating ritual. But the way he's acting and peppering light kisses with nippy bites makes him seem nothing less than a wolf mate. He goes animal when he's frustrated.

You wish you were as wasted as he was.

Your bust heaves as he thrusts deep and holds there. Those demon eyes of his meet yours. A moment to drink you in. You make him lose control better than alcohol. A knot tightens in your stomach as you match his dark stare, twinkling with deadly lights in the night. Monster hair brushing on your cheek.

Both of you are a fucking mess.

They tell you they want to go feral. Have already done so but are just giving you a moment to feel pretty and calm down before he takes you.  When he's doing you and is done with you, you won't feel pretty at all. You'd be done in the prettiest way possible. You'll be ruined.