• 13 • eww?

Bingo! He had handicapped you.

At last, your wish came true- not being able to walk at all after having sex.

That was sarcastic, if someone didn't pick it up.

Struggling to stand up, you clutched onto the sides of the chair but no luck. This has been troubling you since the morning, it's physically not possible to support your knees. They're threatening to buckle any minute.

It was Monday but Jungkook had decided to skip today because he felt he'd be able to do more worthwhile studies at home rather than the college. It was apparent that he was trying to get rid of you because if he did come to the Uni, he'd have to carry you around everywhere. Since the last time it happened, he was in no mood to do it again. He somehow knew Jimin wasn't attending today too so you were stuck all alone.

You texted Jimin later for the...wonderful time and demanding the reason for his absence in class, to which he answered that he was too lazy to come today and had a hectic day yesterday. Not just hectic because he fucked you. As your texting went on, you found out that when he was working yesterday, a cute guy walked into the coffee shop. Turns out he's the owner's son of Min's Coffee Bar, the place he works at. Min Yoongi! The blonde hadn't ever known Mr. Min had such a hot yet cute, incredibly dashing son.

Jimin being Jimin, couldn't help his suddenly gay ass and chatted with him for two hours. His texts to you were filled with how cute, beautiful, stunning and hot Yoongi is. He even said that Yoongi's hair were dyed choco-mint, making him all the more appealing. So, yeah, he had fun. Definitely had a new crush. You had never inquired but in his little enthusiasm, Jimin had told you everything he had talked about with Yoongi. Including the fact that Yoongi had graduated and was working as an assistant director with a production house based in Seoul. He had studied and majored in cinematography, visited his father less often but dropped by the café if he was too stressed.

Now, Jimin was wishing the mint-haired guy would get stressed soon and often just so he'd come to the café. If you had been face-to-face with him, you were sure his blush would be reaching till his ears. The blonde said he was even complimented for the choice of his hair colour and his pretty earrings. He was sure Yoongi had flirted with him to some degree so Jimin, being the shameless flirt, had flirted back harder. A particular thing your bestfriend pointed out about him was that he was introvert and, to a certain point, cold too. Damn, why is every one falling for cold guys these days?

Well, you were sure this Yoongi character was nowhere near to how cold your Iceberg was. Assuming both of them talked for two hours, he had to be more welcoming than Jungkook. Your man makes you feel like you're thin air even in a two second conversation.

Anyways, everyone was up to their own thing, you didn't force Jungkook to come to you Uni with you. He would be very uncomfortable with your nagging and after he had spontaneously spurted out that 'mine' statement, he seemed to close off way more than before. You could see him battling with himself, confused with feelings he had never faced. Needed time to figure out what he wanted so you didn't bother him even if you needed him a shit ton right now because you can't bloody stand on your own.

"Hey, do you need some help? You look like you're struggling." Someone chirped, drawing your attention ahead.

Jung Iseul.

The lecture hall was empty as the lecture ended five minutes ago and everyone had clambered out of the hall like animals being released from a zoo, leaving you behind. Maybe she stayed back because she had some work but while leaving, she noticed your embarrassing struggle.

You smiled, nervously. Her little fur jacket attracting your attention. Below the jacket, a thin crop top hung from her boobs, her waist bare. Bellybutton piercing shining. The seam of her leather skirt stuck to her torso elegantly, no crease, no folding. Skinny, whippet-like body, skin tanned. A flowery JanSport bag hanging off her bony shoulder, her phone case was heavily bejeweled, rendering you blind when you looked at it. Her nails looked as if they had been done in a salon, white in colour, square shaped, nail art subtle but cute.