• 12 • fuck party overload

[Warning: Smoking, polymorous play, cuckolding, bondage, etc.

After a lot of consideration, I've decided there will be no bold gay moves but they can atleast appreciate each other's bodies. Stares and admiration kinda. It was hilarious to see all of u thinking abt the storyline. Don't worry abt the story line, I'll take care of it. All u had to do was tell me ur preference. I don't write anything which may seem irrational or against the character's personality so chill. Jungkook is jealous, yes, but he is also very open to sexual adventures, the reason why he agreed on 'Sexchange' in the first place. More answers will be given in the chapter to ur concerns.

Also, asking everyone to choose between gay and not gay was a big mistake cause everyone had different opinions and I had no clue what to do. I wrote what I wanted to by the end of my dilemma.

Sorry for the big author's note.]

●●●

Jimin's body hovered over you. Sweat mixed as skins flushed.

His eyes were careful, patient. Wanting to drink every bit of your body in this one chance he had.

You could feel Jungkook's angry bull eyes, ravaged and starved. Fumbling with that bondage belt continuously.

To be honest, Jungkook wasn't jealous of Jimin because you liked him. Liked him as a guy friend. He was envious of Jimin for being able to talk and converse so freely with you, his ability to call you sweet nicknames, slide heart-fluttering remarks smoothly. The blonde boy had somehow managed to tick off Jungkook's insecurities. He was afraid to accept it but he knew, deep down, that all he wanted was to be like Jimin. At least for the way he half-flirted with you.

Grudgingly, he was still happy that you were getting to experience someone other than him. Someone who could dirty talk, with a little more experience than him, perhaps. Jimin definitely had hook-ups. So, the guy ought to be better than him. Your body can get a treat this once.

The play was heady. Made his blood quicken. He was testing himself too. How much would he be able to withhold before his sexual frustration peaked? Watching was, in a way, fun too. He hadn't ventured into pornography a lot but what was happening before his eyes was surely very erotic and lewd. Jimin's knee was snuggled between your legs, letting you grind on his sturdy thigh. Your hands consciously rested on Jimin's shoulder as if more touching would make Jungkook angry. If this really was going to happen, Jungkook as much as he was insecure about it, he wanted you to take the full benefit of it. This won't be happening again.

"Don't worry, pretty. Touch me more, I love it," Jimin husked, the saliva in his throat thick. His knee pressed down on your folds, spreading slick all over your pussy. His voice alerted you. Due to Jungkook's quiet nature, both of you never exchanged more words while being intimate. These words came along with your flusteredness.

"Make me mad, Y/N. Don't hold back," Jungkook spat, sculpted body perspiring heavily. His cock looked in too much pain and need. Hoping he doesn't get blue balls. You give a momentary glance to Jungkook, mulling thoughts. Behind him was a glass window, on it, you could see the faint traces of Jimin and your body. Him over you. The position itself was too sexy to handle. You had no clue how Jungkook was managing till now.

A quick exhale. You decided to forget Iceberg was even in the room, that way you wouldn't be so cautious and distracted.

Pulling Jimin down from his nape, you let your lips squish on his plump ones. He groaned at your feistiness, responding to the kiss in an instant. Broad, lithe chest pressed onto your bouncy boobs, bodies moving in struggling need. The taste of his lips had a salty tinge, gruelled fingers dipping into your waist, not being shy of the beast getting hotter on the chair. His fingers dug so deep, left pink imprints of his slender fingers on you, making you moan softly. Soft, soft, soft. That's all Jimin knew.