𝟎𝟎𝟒.

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

"Man Abby was lowkey putting belt to ass." Ann heard someone say.

A few hours had passed since they were put into lockdown, and they were finally allowed out their cells to eat dinner and shower before bedtime. Ann was sitting by herself at one long table while the other one was practically filled, everyone coming together to discuss the fight.

Ann turned her heard in the direction of where she heard the voice, and saw that it was Kennedy talking.

Of course, she thought rolling her eyes.

"Nah Kali was handing her them bitches not gone lie. She fucked Abby nose all the way up." Katorah responded, her voice muffled due to the food stuffed inside her mouth.

"Close yo mouth when you talking Katorah, just got that shit all on my fuckin' forehead. Don't nobody know how many pussies done touched yo infected ass tongue." Another girl complained as she rubbed her forehead, mugging the other girl.

"My fault, damn." Katorah apologized once she swallowed her food, "And stop tryna play me, only four hoes done got this taser-tongue deluxe... I'm tryna let Kali sit on my face next, her fine ass. I just know ha pussy taste good."

The table erupted into sounds of disgust as some kissed their teeth. Ann, who was slick listening to their conversation, stifled a laugh as she shook her head.

"I'on know why you want that stank pussy hoe to sit on yo face." Kennedy scrunched her face up.

"You sound like a hater Kennedy." The shorter girl that snitched softly said.

"Right, how you know her pussy got a twang? You ate the box before me or some?" Katorah questioned, a small smirk across her face.

"Bitch said twang, I can't." A few people, Ann included, laughed at Katorah's use of words.

"Nah, but her after wind don't smell the best." Ken shrugged, playing with her food.

"Shii we can say the same for you. Smell like earring backs and must." A girl spoke up, making everyone burst into laughter again.

Kennedy kissed her teeth, "Ke'Asha shut the fuck up, wan' nobody talking to yo hot pocket ass."

"Don't get mad cause I get play without giving. Bitch mad cause she got ha body done and nobody still wanna fuck ha P built ass." Ke'Asha joked, making everyone laugh again.