𝟎𝟏𝟐.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, KALI." Dr. Kessler, her therapist, waved. Kaliya waved back and said her goodbyes as well, before exiting out of the room and making her way towards the elevator.

Two months has gone by since the whole situation between Destiny and Ann had been discussed.

By now, Kali was over it as everything was somewhat back to normal, but she noticed that it was still some sort of awkward tension between Dess and Ann.

They were more distant and from Kali's understanding, only communicated whenever she was around. The tension became too much for her, so she ultimately decided to hang out with two separately.

It's also been two months since Kaliya has had a real conversation with K.I. After the whole girlfriend/babymama incident, she decided to cut all ties with him. Immediately.

Although there wasn't an official relationship to begin with, she didn't want to deal with the baggage that came with him. Even if they were strictly friends, it was still a no go for her.

If he couldn't tell her that he had a whole child and that he had her riding around in his babymama car, she could only imagine what else he was potentially hiding.

Per typical nigga behavior though, K.I was still trying to talk to Kali after their anger management classes. But she made sure that Dess was always on time, leaving no room for the two to have a proper discussion.

On the other hand, Kaliya and Dayvon had become much closer. They were now in the talking stage of their relationship, and so far everything was going well.

Of course there were petty arguments here and there which is expected, but other than that, they were fine. Surprisingly, Dayvon hadn't found anyone else to entertain while talking to her.