𝟎𝟏𝟓.

Excuse Mistakes .

Excuse Mistakes ♡

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

It was now a week later and Dayvon was back in Chicago. Since it was still early on in the day and neither of them had anything to do, they opted to turn on a movie and relax to pass time.

At the moment, the two were in Von's living room as they watched Mulan. Well, Kali was watching the Disney movie, Von's attention was on the girl laying on top of him.

Feeling Dayvon burning a hole into the side of her face, Kaliya turned to face him with her face slightly scrunched up. "Damn can I get my face back?"

Von smacked his teeth and softly pushed her head away from him. "Ain't nobody starin' at 'chu, ugly ass lil girl. I'm starin' at that fat ass fuckin' forehead you got, ain't no way I should see that shit pokin' from the side lil folks."

Kaliya's face dropped as Von threw his head back, laughing at his own joke. She gently slapped him on his forehead, causing him to stop laughing and mug her.

"Can't be talkin' bout nobody forehead when you one lineup away from lookin' like Mega Mind. That's why you always got a hat on, you fuckin' catfish." She shot back, grinning when Dayvon rolled his eyes at her.

"But if I talk about yo fucked up ass eyebrows, I'd be wrong. You needa get them arched fa' real, shits look like the damn McDonald's logo." He stated, twisting his face up as he looked at them.

Kali's face shifted into a frown and she quickly raised her hand to cover her full eyebrows, suddenly becoming self-conscious of them.

Noticing this, Dayvon smacked his teeth and snatched her hands away from her face. "I'm just playin' witcho sensitive ass, don't start that soft ass shit."