𝟎𝟎𝟔.

DESTINY MILAN ROSS

DESTINY MILAN ROSS

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"We got the Casamigos!" Jayda squealed, waving the large alcohol bottle around in the air. Dess laughed at her best friend, shaking her head.

"Girl sit downnn! Get out the house one time and don't know how to act." She pulled the shorter girl down, making her flop onto the couch.

The two were at a hosting together, the first Jayda was doing in months since she started showing during her pregnancy with Loyal. She was excited, and it was showing.

Jayda rolled her eyes as she opened the bottle and poured herself a shot. "You would be acting the same way if you was taken out the game for a whole year. Stuck in the house doing nothing!"

"Lucky for me that would never happen cause I'm not getting pregnant til' I'm forty." Dess stated, looking down at her flat stomach. Jayda gave her a 'be for real' look, before downing her shot.

"That's if you can even reproduce." She responded. "Duh, That's the whole point."

"Coochie gone have cobwebs and need some motor oil for that shit to work." Jayda joked, making Dess smack her teeth.

"Let's not do too much on me now. I'ma still be getting fucked, it's just gone be birth control and condoms til' I don't get a period." Dess stated as she grabbed an unused shot glass and the bottle of Casamigos, pouring herself a shot.

"How's yo sister doing?" Jayda questioned while Dess threw the shot back, drinking her Sprite directly after. She wasn't a heavy drinker and she was the designated driver for the night, so she needed a chaser.

"She aight. She made a friend while in their and got herself a lil penpal boyfriend, so I guess that's great." Dess shrugged.

Over the seven month period of Kaliya being locked up, the sisters actively communicated through calls, visitations, and letters. At first Dess was a little standoffish about Kali's situation, disappointed that she was locked up in the first place, but she knew that she was the only person her sister had at the moment.