𝟎𝟏𝟑.

Excuse Mistakes .

Excuse Mistakes ♡

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"I'm never takin' yo ass shoppin' again. All these fuck ass, heavy ass bags, shit." Dayvon complained as he dropped all of Kaliya's bags on the floor beside them. Kali only laughed in response, taking a seat across from his chair.

Since Kali had been giving him attitude all-day, as a sorry to her, Von had offered to take her to the mall and allow her to treat herself using his card, but he was now regretting doing so.

For the past two hours, he had been running behind the girl and carrying her bags with no help whatsoever. While it didn't bother him at first, she had garnered so many bags over time that he had a few wrapped around his neck.

"That's okay. What'chu won't do, another nigga will." Kali shrugged with a large smirk. Von's face quickly dropped into a mug, causing her to burst into laughter when she looked up at him.

"Yeah ight, keep playin' like I won't smack yo goofy ass." He threatened. "And if you touch me then we gone be in this bitch boxing." Kali replied, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Man what'cho ass want to eat while we in here? I know yo fatass hungry." Dayvon joked, chuckling at his own words after. Smacking her teeth, Kaliya rolled her eyes.

"Ion wanna hear nobody who order two cheeseburgers and a big Mac meal at McDonald's calling anyone fat. Cause who really the big one?" She retorted. Von rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Girl what the fuck you want ta' eat? Cause yeen getting shit else after we leave here, and I'm droppin' yo ass off." He told her, an attitude laced throughout his tone.

"What'chu mean you dropping me off? What other bitch got'cho attention, stink?" She questioned, a newly formed pout on her lips. Von sighed, visibly stressing at her dramatics.