𝟎𝟏𝟎.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"What the fuck? Ewww!" Kaliya immediately shielded her eyes with her hands, shutting the door behind her.

She began making her way towards the front door, hearing loud shuffling and chatter coming from her sister's room. Eventually, she heard a door open with heavy footsteps following after.

"Kali— wait!" She heard Dess shout after her, but she ignored her, simply wanting to get away from the awkward situation.

Kali had just walked in on her sister eating her best friend's pussy. Who would want to see that?

"Kali, let us explain!" She heard the desperation in Ann's voice. Taking a quick glance over her shoulder, Kali saw both Ann and Destiny chasing behind her.

She squinted, realizing Ann was only in her panties and an oversized t-shirt. Letting her eyes go down a little farther, she saw that their hands were intertwined with one another.

The small display of affection made her cringe even more.

Kaliya didn't give either of them a chance to explain themselves, instead hastily stepping out of the apartment before softly closing the door behind her, leaving them to lock it on their own.

"I told you to lock the door!" Dess exasperated, slapping her hands on her thighs.

"Bitch my panties were wet!" Ann retorted, rolling her eyes as she let out a deep breath.

It went silent as the two were trapped inside their own thoughts. While Destiny was focused on her sister and conjuring up an explanation, Ann was focused on her orgasm that was ruined.

"So... are you gonna finish eating my pussy?"

Meanwhile Kali entered K.I's car. She noticed it was the same Nissan Altima he had gotten picked up in when he first approached her after their first anger management meeting.