𝟎𝟎𝟕.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"And remember what I tell you Kali, don't go acting up in them people shit. If you don't pass this course they takin' yo ass back to jail." Destiny told her, pointing her acrylic nail at the younger girl.

Kali sighed and rolled her eyes, "I know Destiny, you don't have to keep telling me the same shit over and over again."

"If you get smart wimme one more time I'ma pop you in yo shit." Dess deadpanned, mugging her.

Kali shrugged, visibly unfazed by the threat which only pissed Destiny off more.

"Get out my car. Just blew the fuck outta me." She harshly pressed down on the button to unlock the passengers door, accidentally hurting her nail in the process.

"That's what you get. Bye sister, don't forget to get me in two hours!" Kali grinned as she waved before closing the door shut, rushing through the cold February weather and into the building.

She was at her first session of anger management classes, per the judge's order.

Kali had gotten out almost two ago, and since then she had quickly caught up with the outside world. She had the newest iPhone, a completely new wardrobe, and a new retwist, all financially supported by Destiny and Jayda.

She was still looking for a job so that she wouldn't be leeching off of her sister, but literally no one wanted a convicted felon to work for them unless they had proof of rehabilitation.

Not even McDonald's, and McDonald's hire any and everybody!

Kaliya released a large breath as her body adjusted to the blasting heat. She walked up to the receptionist desk, an older black lady sitting behind it with a bored expression on her face.