The End

Author's note: Hello, my fellow readers! This is the final chapter of this book as it's reached its end. I want to give a special thanks to the readers who have been here and shown their support since the beginning. Thank you all for reading, and may Eddie Munson live on🤘!

𝔈𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔢.

...

This is my fight now.

...

Everyone hovered over Eleven. Hopper got there quickly enough to take her in his arms.

"Is she okay?! Is she okay!!" Mike shouted at Hopper.

Hopper didn't answer. He kept examining Eleven. Blood was running from her eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. She was in the worst kind of shape.

"Mike." Eleven mumbled, and everyone's glances sliced to her.

"She's okay," Hopper said, teary-eyed, almost laughing because of how grateful he was to see her talking. A wave of relief washed the worry away.

Mike immediately went to her aid and grabbed her hand.

"I'm here," he said.

"Can-c, can you stand up?" Joyce stuttered. Eleven nodded and got up, with Mike helping her.

"I'm okay," Eleven spoke softly. It was a miracle she wasn't in a coma or, worse...paralyzed. She must've had enough consciousness of her powers to not die from the fall.

"I'm good," she spoke in a better tone and wiped the blood from her nose.

Your eyes went to Kali's, and she met with yours.

"Now." you mouthed.

Her eyes furrowed, and her hard gaze went to Vecna just a few yards away. She knew exactly what you wanted her to do.

You took your magazine out of your gun and replaced it with a new one. Kali did the same. You knew that Vecna was building a new wave of challenges, so before he released them, you prepared to run up that hill.

"What are you doing?" Hopper scolded you both. You didn't answer him. He was a fast learner. One look at Vecna, and he put the pieces together.

Nancy also caught on, so she and Steve began to reload.

You looked at the group. Especially at your father.

He knew. Hence, the smile of encouragement and grief.

You looked to Kali once more.

She was ready.

You both began to go on your own. However, everyone went with you anyways. You didn't need them; this was you and Vecna's fight alone. Yet, this fight was their's just as much it was your's. Eleven struggled to walk, as her arms were wrapped around Hopper and Mike.

"We need to get her somewhere safe."

"There!" Steve cried, and just a few feet ahead was a gigantic bolder that covered enough surface for protection.

"Stay here with her!" Hopper commanded Mike and your dad's group to stay and protect.

"Where are you going!" Eleven argued.

"I'm sure Y/n has something up her sleeve," Hopper smirked at you.

He knows I have a plan...