Ch 1: What am I?

AN/ So this is just to help understand my writing style a bit better
Y/n = your name            L/n = your Last name
~
Flashback
~
Your Thoughts
"Talking"
'Other People's Thoughts'
Sign Language or Stuff written on Paper
Author Note
.................................................................................................................................

"Man I am STILL in tears! How could they do that to Neteyam " you exclaimed to your friend, still frustrated about the end of the movie.

"Y/n I told you from the beginning he took the blame too many times, I totally called it that he was gonna die" they replied with a bit of a smug air about them. The two of you made your way outside the cinema. The cold air nipping at your faces. The sky pure darkness with little specks of light.

"Nah but I'm just saying Tuk was a burden the whole movie, there wasn't a single part where she actually helped" you really didn't understand why they didn't just leave her in their shack or something.

Should've tied her to pole or some shit, maybe just maybe then Neteyam wouldn't be swimming with the fishes right now

"Okayyyy I get it your guy is dead but have you seen the others. They be lookin fine as hell~" your friend commented as they crossed the street. Just as you're about to retort you spot two insanely bright headlights not slowing down. Your friend is walking backwards laughing at you not paying attention to where they are.

The vehicle is getting closer, you need to do something if you yell you won't make it in time and out of nowhere you're sprinting forward tackling your friend to the ground

*BEEEEEEP*

Both of you are in a state of shock while the driver rages on about watching where you're walking. "Hahahaahha well that was close that guy almost sent our asses to heaven right (F/n)" you said as you pulled them up to their feet.

"You bet- I saw my life flash before my eyes but it was mostly hot fictional men '' the both of you continued to laugh and joke on your walk home almost as though you didn't just almost die. Just as you're about to part ways to go home your friend gives you one last playful shove. However you end up tripping and hitting your head on a very out of place rock...

"hahahah come on Y/n get up I didn't push you that hard '' they say as they nudge you with their foot only to find a pool of blood settling behind your head. Quickly they get down on their knees to check what's happened.

"Yo F/n I'm not feeling too hot..." your vision has gone dotted and there's a pulsing feeling at the back of your head. Is this what dying feels like? I give it a 5 out of 10...

"Hey HEY Y/N DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME STAY AWAKE YOU GOTTA STAY AWAKE" they shouted as they tapped your face repeatedly to try distract you, however you only have one thing on your mind as your thoughts got less and less coherent

"F/n...I nee need you...to.." you whispered in between breaths as F/n's tears fell on your face. They repeatedly nodded their head urging you to finish your sentence.

"delete my Ao3 history..." and with that you took your final breath and the whole world went dark. Funny how you didn't die from a speeding car but instead a really well placed rock. But hey maybe I'll meet Neteyam and all my other fictional crushes in heaven..

.....................................................................................................................

You've been in pure darkness for a while now. Is this really what death is like infinite quiet with no music just me alone with my thoughts. How strange though I swear I can feel a breeze. It's not cold per say but how can I feel stuff if I'm already dead

New World..? (Avatar!various x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें