Ch 3: The Metkayina Clan

Looking down at the weapon in his hand as he ran he found some engraved writing on it. He couldn't read the letters per say but he recognised it as your name. You had written it out multiple times for him to see. There was also a small heart beside the writing.

This may just be him getting his hopes up but if you liked him in that way even if it's just a bit he'd be able to die happy. Shaking his head of his sappy thoughts he planted himself beside Aonung. Everyone was out on the shore surrounding some weak ass looking na'vi. Their arms were thin and their tails were so skinny. How were they even supposed to be able to swim or hunt??

"What even are those? Are they supposed to be considered tails??"

~

Roxto pov.

Even though I was only really talking to Aonung a lot of other villagers laughed as well. There were six of them. There were obviously the parents, two boys around my age and one girl around Y/n's age too. Then there was also a child...I have no idea what they are. They looked..like a boy but then when they spoke it sounded like a little girl. Odd but moving on—

Not too long after the forest na'vi landed, Aonung's parents arrived, and the forest na'vi started to greet them. I think they're trying to take shelter in our village. Aonung's mum seems to be really hostile of them, Y/n did say she'd only come to the village after some type of people arrived...

Ughhh just hurry up so I can go back and tell Y/n already!

It felt like hours went by before we finally accepted them. Aonung was mad because he has to show them around with Tsireya.

"Hahah see y'a loser!" He said while smacking Aonung upside the head as he ran to find his parents

"HEY NOT COOL MAN-" he said a lot more but I was already out of earshot. It was easy to find his dad especially since everyone was already out on the shore.

"Dad, Dad! " he just gave a grunt of acknowledgement, he never was one to talk much, unlike my mum she could talk for hours on end.

"Dad, I have this...friend. And they need a place to stay soooo I was wondering if she could stay with us..." I said trying to put this as nicely as possible, I need Dad to agree so then it'll be easier to convince mom

"She?"he had one eyebrow raised as he questioned his son, since when did he hang around girls?

"Yeah she, her name is Y/n I've been friends with her for a while! She's not na'vi but she lost her family not too long ago so she's all alone now. So I was thinking if Chief accepts her she could live with us..." he was rambling at this point. What if it's a really big deal that she wasn't na'vi? What if the Chief doesn't accept her? WHAT IF DAD SAYS NO!?

There was a bit of pause as his Dad thought about it for a bit. Roxto was an only child and the only good friend he's ever had was Aonung. Maybe him having another friend around...even if they were a girl would be good for him.

"Fine. But make sure your mother agrees too" not waiting for Roxto's reply as he heads back in the direction of their home. When his back was turned Roxto began repeatedly fist bumping while whisper yelling "yes" repeatedly.

"Now to find Mom" she was a bit harder to find, because every person he asked if they knew where she was said 'sHe wAs jUsT tAlKiNg tO mE nOw' and dragged him into a conversation after. Roxto's a polite boy (to those in the clan) there's no way he could just blow them off. BUT FINALLY AFTER THOUSANDS OF CONVERSATIONS HE FINDS HIS MUM ANd she talking to her gossip group...Shit

He had to think about this when his mum talks to that group; she's a whole different person. He could wait but then there's no way he's gonna be able to tell you about the people that arrived, but if he interrupted that could be his final moment on this planet. She's gonna send him back to Eywa.