Ch 9: Ilu riding class and a bit more

"This is gonna be English"
"This is gonna be na'vi "
"This is sign language"

....................................................................................................................................

"It's nothing bad. I was just thinking we could help each other y'know. I help you with learning sign language and you help me speak na'vi. I think that's pretty fair" relief washed over him, he didn't get the wrong impression of you. You were only trying to help him, you easily could've went to your other friends to help with speaking na'vi but you came to him.

"I don't see why not" he replied with a cheeky grin, this was the perfect way to get closer to you

~

Y/n pov.

It's been some time since your deal with Neteyam was made. You'd say about 2 weeks have passed. The Sullys have gotten significantly better at staying underwater and using sign language thanks to yours truly~ The give and take lessons you had with Neteyam helped a lot and now you can confidently say you can speak in na'vi and not sound illiterate. He was really surprised with how quickly you picked everything up. I've got this alien brain to thank for that. You're also a lot closer to Neteyam despite not knowing him very long, not as close as you are with Rotxo and Aonung but very close to it.

Now that you think about it, it was practically an instant click with Aonung. You'd only know him for about two days longer than Neteyam but it feels like he's been there your whole life. Your whole life...it's still strange to think you'll never see your family or friends every again. However you're definitely happier here than you ever were over there. Ahhh man I'm getting too into my feels now-

Today is really important, today a canon event happens. Ilu riding. I can't wait to see Lo'ak get absolutely destroyed~ This bitch has been getting on my nerves lately, acting like he's the shit when I know for a fact that Tuk is performing better than him. Oh yeah, Kiri actually enjoys my company now, we're definitely on our way to becoming besties.

Before you knew it you were already at the bay where you all were going to meet for class. Oddly enough Tsireya wasn't there, she was there in the movie, right? I don't really mind the story changing per say but if starts effecting the major event I'm in for whole world of trouble. I won't have any advantage over Colonel or the sky people. That grey piece of shit should've stayed dead. Sure in the movie he's got a slutty tiny waist and is attractive in a weird kind of way but that's no excuse for him to be coming back for revenge like some third-rate villain of the week.

"Hey Skxawng! How you holding up with the newbies?" Aonung was going to get mad at you for calling him a moron again but when he say you jogging towards him with that happy smile he just couldn't bring himself to care. He knew there was a dopey smile on his face and again he just didn't care. He was whipped. When you finally reached his side he gave you a soft punch to the arm

"Ah come on Y/n you're late you know" and then and there with the way you laughed he decided today was the day he'd ask you out on a date.

" What do'ya mean late- I'm on time you just got here too early " you gave him a teasing smile and on his cheeks you could spot an almost invisible blush. When the hell is this guy gonna ask me out on a date, it's been so long and he still hasn't cashed it in ughhhh

New World..? (Avatar!various x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara