Ch 4: Aonung

"This is gonna be English"
"This is gonna be na'vi "
"This is sign language"
..........................................................................................................................................
Tonowari informed the clan of a new member, although you were still to be tested it seems with whatever Roxto said and Ronal liking you, you had already been accepted. He talked about how you knew how to sign but couldn't speak na'vi and how they as the metkayina clan should help you to speak and welcome you as one of their own. He mentioned how you look should not affect how anyone treats you and that you would be a great asset to the clan.

You were happy this was going much better than you could have ever anticipated. You were happily chatting with Rotxo when you spotted Aonung storming towards you two.

~

Aonung pov.

He was in the crowd when Rotxo brought the red skinned female with him. Who the hell is that? Rotxo didn't tell me anything about her. How could he, I thought we were best friends

And to top it all off she was really pretty as well. Her eyes were so mesmerizing and the fact that she was his height just made her all the more attractive. The nerve of Rotxo to NOT introduce her to me-

He intently watched as Rotxo led her around by hand. They seem pretty close as well. When his parents got involved that's when he really started paying attention. He really wanted to talk to her and by the way his friend was bragging about her, which really piqued his interest. But that just made him more mad! How come he had to find out about her like the rest of the clan?!

Letting his inner thoughts distract him for a moment he was brought back to reality by his Mom hugging the girl. What? His Mum- not someone else BUT his Mum that was so picky and hostile to new people there's no way she would just hug someone! WHAT THE FUCK WAS SO GREAT ABOUT HER

He waited a bit to see how she interacted with Rotxo, they used sign language, so that means she doesn't know how to speak na'vi. Having waited enough he stormed over. He was going to get answers one way or another even if he had to beat the crap out of Rotxo to get it.

Y/n pov.

You had spotted Aonung while he was making a beeline towards Rotxo and you, tunnel vision for real. Why is this child so mad for, like damn who spit in your cereal this morning.

"Rotxo! Who the hell is that!" He low-key shouted as he got closer to the two of you.

"Wha-" before he even had the chance to see why his friend was so mad for, Aonung was already popping off on a rant. My poor baby looked confused.

"What happened to bros before hoes!? You just disappear when I have to show those weakness forest people around and when I come to find you again you're with some hot red chick! The hell man!?" Though you're na'vi wasn't the greatest and you couldn't speak it just yet, you had just enough comprehension to understand the gist of why he's mad. What would happen if I just-

Acting on impulse you came up from behind Rotxo and hugged him with the lower two of your arms. You could feel him slightly stiffen in your arms and the tips of his ears began to turn pink. You then proceeded to use your other two arms to sign to Aonung. Your head rested relaxingly on Roxto's shoulder as if this was the normal for you to do. To Aonung it looked like an action you performed a thousand times, it looked almost natural for you to be there. But from the face Rotxo was making he could tell this was probably the first or second time you had done something like that.

"What you never heard of me?? But Rotxo has been telling me that you've been wanting to meet me for a while. I'm his girlfriend, remember the one he always talks about~" to seal the deal you decided to give your boy a little peck on the cheek. The second it actually registered in his head what you had done his face turned as red as your skin.