•10•

Contents Under Pressure (7,1)

Tyra's head spun as she fluttered her eyes open, she was standing, her arms throbbing as they hung limp above her head. Her knees were scraped, and she didn't feel the familiar weight of her weapons around her waist, she had been stripped of them all. Even took her coat and left her in her sleeveless shirt.

Tyra sniffed silently, there was no pain nor blood pouring out of it, at least her nose had not been broken by Monroe's multiple punches.

She did however, feel a warmth on her back, a warmth too great for it just to be her sweat or blood. It was a human being's warmth.

"Are you alright?" Tyra recognized Lincoln's voice, though it was barely above a whisper, if Tyra hadn't been so focused on listening around she wouldn't have heard him, it would've passed as just a series of grunts.

"I'm alright. Are you?" Lincoln's back began to tense, Tyra taking a sharp breath. Even as a healer, Lincoln would still have received the training of a warrior. And in the training of a warrior, the first rule when kidnapped was try to escape before the torture began.

"I'm fine." Next thing Tyra knew, Lincoln was violently trashing behind her, pulling both his and Tyra's bonds around, making her head jerk upwards.

"Whoa! He's awake." Someone yelled from where Lincoln was facing, he seemed to have gotten lucky and faced the entry, Tyra only had the view of a metal wall, various wires stringing around the ceiling.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tyra saw Monroe peak from next to her and Lincoln, their eyes locking for a brief moment before she turned around to yell at whoever was up front. "She's awake too!"

"Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up." The ties around both Tyra's and Lincoln's wrists tightened, apparently they had interpreted Bellamy's instructions as to tighten both of their bonds, even if Tyra had not struggled one bit.

Suddenly, Lincoln stopped fighting, freezing like a deer who had been spotted. "What is it you see?" Monroe didn't seem to like Tyra speaking Trigedaslang because as soon as she spoke, Tyra got punched in the gut.

As she had thought, it only stung her sensitive skin of her belly, Monroe was a sloppy puncher. She used her arm strength instead of her full body, decreasing the power of the punch by quite a substantial force.

"Quiet!"

"Monroe! Get back." Monroe listened to Bellamy's command and stepped away from Tyra, opting to lean against the wall that she was facing instead.

"Octavia, get out of here." Tyra tried turning her head to look at the new addition that had made Lincoln freeze, but she was not an owl, she could not turn her face backwards to have a better feel of the room.

"I told you he was protecting me. And she didn't do anything. You didn't have to do this." It almost surprised Tyra how Octavia was speaking with such a gentle tone, even if she was talking about the people she was taught to hate.

Possibly, another similarity within the Blake siblings. At least when it came to Lincoln and Octavia or Tyra and Bellamy, she didn't know how either would react to more of their people.

"This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us."

"You did that for all of us?"

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma." Tyra only recognized one name on the list, Finn's, the boy Lincoln had stabbed.

Trikru was not supposed to be killing anyone, simply capturing if they had the chance for further interrogation, unless the sky people had threatened their livelihoods or followed Anya's orders instead of Lexa's.