( 𝟖 ) 𝐬ee 𝐲ou 𝐚gain

My screen loaded, the contents popping up slowly one by one

Shoyo had said there would be another person in the voice chat but he didn't really specify whom; it made me nervous. I adjusted my microphone and brought it closer to my mouth but kept it on mute as I scrolled to find the correct voice call to join. Meanwhile, my left hands tapped anxiously at my desks edge.

I found the call and I clicked it slowly. Watching as the screen quickly switched to the three little squares presented to me. Everyone's camera was off. And I caught a glimpse of the unknown screen displaying to me.

Who the fuck is koz.ken?

Wait a damn minute-

"Oh, Y/n you're finally here," Hinata's voice called through the screen, "Took you forever. I have everything loaded so just let me know when you're ready to start the stream." The call was quiet for a moment as I took a second to collect my thoughts, "...Y/n?"

"Hold on, is that Kenma?" I pointed at my screen even though my camera was off.

"Who the hell are you?" That familiar annoying voice crept into my ears like a rush of water, the rapidness and the slurring of his words I knew all too well, "Wait- you're GIRLSGOGAMES2? Hinata what the fuck-"

"Let's start the stream!" The nervousness in Hinata's voice was apparent. His plan... was to get us in a stream together? What's the underlying motive...?

And I opened up Hinata's stream as his notification popped up so I could see what he was doing. His pale hands twisted around his hair as he greeted everyone, his fingertips fluffing out his hair like a fuzzy blanket. Meanwhile, Kenma and I stayed quiet, quietly contemplating what this ginger haired bitches motive was.

"Hello cuties," Hinata greeted his viewers with a smile. Cuties; a name his fans adopted because Hinata loved to call them that. I scanned the screen and watched as his same signature smile crept on his face, "We have two very special people joining us today."

KODZUKENSBITCH: omg who??

MARRYMESHOYO: i bet it's kenmaaaa

HINATASBOOB: nah its gotta be kuroo and y/n

KODZUKENSBITCH: he's closer to kenma tho.......

I rolled my eyes at the Kodzuken stans. It was quite annoying seeing them throw themselves at him like he was a priceless porcelain doll. I could see far past that facade and he was nothing but a jerk- a very hot jerk, but that's beside the point. His personality was ugly and that's all that matters.

Kenma's voice startled me out of my gaze, "Hey guys." His voice was smooth.

"And, of course, we have Miss Y/n joining us," Hinata beamed.

I was a little upset being brought into this stream without knowing what or who was going to be here. But I still faked the prettiest voice I could, "Sup."

The chat filled with wild, incoherent banter.

KODZUKENSBITCH: HOLY FUCK WHAT

HINATASBOOB: HOW DID U MANAGE TO GET BOTH OF THEM ON A CALL??

Y/NISTHEQUEEN: LMFKAJDNJS GASP

SLAYQUEENKUROO: i am actually flabbergasted.

I released a shaky breath, unsure of what else to say, "Oh my god the chat is going crazy."

"Yeah because I'm here." I could hear the smirk in Kenma's voice.

"You're so egotistical," I rolled my eyes, "It's because they're confused as to why we're in the same stream together. Dumb fuck."

"Tch, why're you so mad sweetheart?"

"Bitch-"