➜ 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗌 ¹⁵⁰ᵏ ᵉᵖ

Kenma cooed, almost purring as his fingers detangled your hair

Kenma cooed, almost purring as his fingers detangled your hair. He'd been up since 6 am, simply admiring your stunning features. It was like watching a movie; even if you barely moved or did anything he could watch you simply exist for hours. Kenma gently glided his hand across your cheek, finding it so lovely. The way your lips curved and stayed so glossy under the sunrise that peaked through the curtains had him fawning over you. Unraveling so easily at your sleeping face.

You stirred, eyes flickering slowly open at the boy, humming as he have a wry smile. He wasn't embarrassed at being caught staring at your pretty face. He desperately wanted you to know just how infatuated he was. He'd give anything to have you skinny dip in his mind.

And vice versa.

I groaned, stretching my arms behind my head and curling further into the boys chest. His now fully black locks tickled my cheek, "Ko, did you sleep well?"

He pecked my temple, his hot breath blasting my cheek while he did so, "No, you snore like a pig." The boy only teased. He liked seeing your dramatic reaction to his light hearted insults. It was so thrilling.

I rolled over, indulging further into the warm bedsheets, "You suck. How could you say that to your wife? Imagine what your mother would say."

Kenma winced at the sound of his mother being brought up, "Oh, you know I'm only teasing." He pulled me back to his chest again, his fingers twirling between my strands of hair.

"I like the sound of that," Kenma placed his chin on my head, a low groan leaving his throat, "Wife. You're my pretty little wife."

I ran my own hand across his veiny fingers, tracing each crevice and line he had to offer.

"I want a divorce," I playfully joked, sitting upward to look down at his expression. He was unamused, clearly, as he just laid beneath my body. I took the opportunity to lean it, ghosting his lips before fully fulfilling the kiss. Kenma's hand gently grasped my cheek, pulling me deeper. His soft lips worked with mine as if he was kneading dough, completely rhythmic and every move had its own purpose.

I pulled away, flashing him a smile before sliding out of the messy, unkempt bedsheets.

"I'm gonna shower," I stated simply, twirling before leaning into the bathroom doorframe.

"Without me?" The raven haired boy teased, sitting up in the sheets and giving me glimpse of his barren, pale chest.

I winked, "You're always welcome to join."

Kenma got up, fixing his plaid sleeping pants to sit on his hip better, "I think I'll opt for something better."

"Better than seeing me naked and covered in soap?" I giggled, leaning my chest into his. I breathed in his natural aroma, it was a clean smell. Almost like lavender and laundry. I loved that smell. He bent down, planting another kiss on my lips before frowning in thought.