( 𝟗 ) 𝐡ot-𝐡eaded

I jumped in my seat as a large man slashed at my avatar,

I let out an unexpected screech while other characters swarmed me and plunged their ugly fists and weapons into my avatars now limp figure. The red screen fading into black as the title screen took over again, signaling my avatars death.

"Fuck-"

"You're so dumb. Why did you go that way," Kenma snickered which was followed by a shriek from Hinata, "I told you to go up not down."

"Fuck off," I rolled my eyes, reloading the page and watching as the game placed me back at the entrance of the dark ominous building. It was late, nearly 11 p.m. and we'd been streaming for nearly 2 hours. The cold, unsettling aura of the night was starting to get to me and every little movement and sound made me freeze in fear.

"I know I said I wanted to play a horror game but this shit has me pissing myself-"

"Nah, the night is getting to me," I agreed with Hinata as I sprinted through the dark hallway, "What the fuck-" Another death on my part. Kenma howled in laughter, finding it so amusing that I kept continuously dying. It would have been funny if not for his sly comments here and there. Not to mention his stupid laugh. It sounded almost fake and I grimaced every time I heard it.

"Kenma, where are you?" I clicked my tongue angrily.

"Why would I tell you?" He answered lowly, "You'll just bring the psychos my way."

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"No I wo-"

"Guys holy fuck I'm being chased! NO- NO!" Hinata let out a loud, defeated groan. I looked back at my monitor, seeing Hinata rest his head in his hands and lean forward. A frown on his face as his screen also faded to black and then loaded again. I couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

"If you two weren't flirting the whole time you could've saved me-"

"Flirting? Don't make me gag," Kenma nearly groaned which pissed me off.

"You almost gagged? You fake ass blonde," I retorted.

"I'm growing out the blonde for fucks sake," He responded with another click of his tongue.

"Lookin' like you have Barbie hair glued to your head."

"Fucking pardon?"

Hinata laughed uncontrollably at our insignificant fighting. We probably looked like children arguing over shit like this but I did not care. At least not right now. Oh, and I just knew the viewers were clipping this fight right now. Making some kind of edits to some corny ass song, all of which I would be bombarded with later on every platform I had.

And an hour went by like this. The fighting was annoying, the comments were annoying but I never left. I don't know why. And it wasn't until Hinata was closing up his stream that I stopped and thought about this for a moment.

How did I get dragged into this again?