( 𝟑𝟑 ) 𝐬o 𝐲ou 𝐦ust 𝐥ike 𝐦e 𝐟or 𝐦e

kozume <3

kozume <3

kozume <3

open up ur door

y/n

omg u actually came

damn bro u obsessed with me or something

kozume <3

obviously why else would i be dating u

now open up ur house

y/n

okay okayyy

chill out mister

kozume <3

dont call me mister

y/n

okay fine

kokonut

kozume <3

literally what

"Who the fuck is Kokonut?" Kenma spoke as soon as I opened the door

"Who the fuck is Kokonut?" Kenma spoke as soon as I opened the door. He was dressed in navy blue sweats, a beanie on his head that was mostly covered by his hood. He stepped inside hastily and plopped a paper bag right down on my kitchen island.

"It's you. You're Kokonut," I giggled while shutting the door and following him. He'd already started taking things out of the bag carefully. It seemed he had brought everything you could ever think to bring. Candy, movies, hoodies, blankets... everything.

"What's all of this?" I hummed beside him, "You didn't have to bring all of this..." Truthfully, I had been reading that some of the nasty DM's fans had sent me. Who knew how terrible the people who once supported you could truly be. Seeing Kenma was dampening my fake confidence and now the cracks were beginning to loosen. And soon enough my tears were brimming my eyes.

"I just wanted to- Oh my god, why're you crying?" He immediately came to my side, bending over to wipe the tears off of my cheeks with his sleeves. I tried to stop the water from falling but it seems like everything has bubbled over.

"Sorry. Sorry," I sniffed deeply, avoiding his eyes as we stood there in the kitchen. Kenma didn't even pull away or stop wiping my face. He dabbed at my cheeks, cooing softly each time a sob would slip out of my mouth, "I d-don't know why I'm crying like this. It's not that big of a deal."

"Well, I don't care. You're hurting. Sh, just cry it's okay," He was suddenly extremely soft with me. Kenma pushed me into his chest, caressing my hair and then resting his chin on my head. As cold and mean Kenma can seem, he was so thoughtful. He noticed everything. He knew exactly what to say and do to help me feel better.

Kenma waddled me over to the living room slowly, sitting me down like a little child. I knew I looked ridiculous and my eyes were red and my cheeks were tear stained. But when Kenma pulled away he didn't look at me with pity but rather understanding.

He hummed once more before stepping off into the kitchen again. Once he came back his arms were full of the contents of the paper bag. Quickly, he handed me the hoodie I had admired from earlier, he softly pulled it over my head as if I couldn't do it on my own. And I let him.

Something told me he liked taking care of me like this.

"You look like a mess," Kenma pushed hair out of my face, furrowing his brows as the hair refused to stay put. I didn't respond because I knew I did, "Pretty." He nearly mumbled the end but I caught it.

And then it was silent as he draped blankets over me, one after the other. And then put on a random movie to fill the silence. But I couldn't focus on the TV. I stared at his stupid face the whole time.

"Ko, when did you start liking me?" The question left my lips before I could even think about what I was saying. The boy, sitting right next to me with his arm around the back of the couch, looked down at me with tenderness in his eyes.

"Don't worry about that," He blushed like a kid.

"Why? Is it embarrassing?" I snickered while grabbing onto his arm.

Kenma scoffed and turned his head, "No! It's just private information."

"Oh, you're too shy all of a sudden? C'mon, emo boy, tell me," I poked his cheek and got all close on his side. He was warm and it comforted me, "I'm dying to know!"

"You're something else, you know that?"

"Does that mean you're going to tell me?" I asked hopefully.

He huffed, "Probably since the first time I saw you on that stupid stream all those months ago. You had on those dumb pink cat headphones and that white sweater you don't wear anymore. You were asking your viewers in the clip some dumb question. And I just knew right then that I wanted you... to be mine," He was quiet but his eyes said enough.

"Damn, you are whipped for me."

And he shoved a pillow in my face, letting out a shush as he went back to the movie.