Chapter 97: PFQ

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning, Grandbaby," she greeted.

" Morning Grandma," I replied to her.

I pulled into headquarters. Later on, I put my lunch in the fridge. Locker room bound after that to put the bags in the locker. I stretch out my body. My work out time begins that morning.

Soon after that I took my bath to change. I went into our kitchen to make my breakfast. The headquarters is less noisy at this time. Jessie joins me in the kitchen. Greetings are exchanged between us.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together the lunch with my name on it. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, They locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. They head to our missions that morning.

Hondo drove himself to work. Minutes after that he puts away his food in the kitchen and then changes in the locker room. The guys did the same greeting each other. Later on, they meet up with us.

"Good morning, Dreamer," Captain America greeted.

" Morning Peanut gallery," I replied to them.

They gave me kisses on my cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. My family says goodbye on the way out the door. I watched them leave that morning.

Everyone went into the briefing room. I stood in my corner listening to the conversation. The team talk it over with each other. Assignments are handed out. My family says goodbye to me.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys and Peggy are in their places. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into the crime scene.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters that morning. Captain Cortez and I are the situation room. She hands me both my tablet and com. Hicks greets us when he joins us.

Captain America is upstairs with Dr. Wendy. I heard what you did to your sister yesterday. Hicks told you. Yeah, he did when he made this appointment for you. Everyone in this building and Graceland is busting my balls over that computer. She even got the FBI to beef up the security on it.

Soon after that Black Betty full cops that are sweaty. It is parked outside. The team went to take their showers. A quick debrief is made in the locker room. My family rushes me with hugs.

I sat at the furthest table in our kitchen with Erica across from me. Lunch is promptly at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out our food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Moments after that I went into the locker room for my bag. I worked on my school work in Captain Cortez's office. My work is saved and the computer is shut down. Erica is standing in the doorframe. 20 David told me that I would find you in here.

Everyone else grabbed their belongings from the locker room. They exchanged their goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike didn't say anything. You came here to convince me to come see my brother in a couple of minutes for his PFQ.

I drove to grandma's that afternoon. As I put down my stuff by the front door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Meanwhile with Grandma in our kitchen cooking at the stove. She took out the place settings to put them on the counter. I set our kitchen table.

Meanwhile back at headquarters the team is cheering him on. They looked at Peggy.

"Where is your sister?" They inquired.

"She just went home," Erica answered.

All of them focused on him again.

I told him that she would think he's Bates.

" Who's Bates?" She asked worriedly.

"He is an ex-roommate of hers that broke both of her wrists," they chorused.

Every so often she wears braces when they hurt. She has three different pairs of them.

The PFQ went really well, and he passed. Yeah, I know where she is now. Hicks and Cortez are talking about giving me a tablet to keep at headquarters. I am going to catch with you guys in a few minutes. Luca went over to our garage. He told Ricky that he will stop by tomorrow with our kid sister.

The team changes in our locker room. Everyone else grabs their belongings. They exchanged goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that stayed quiet. They talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo, like always, drove home. They put down their bags by the door. My dad wonders what I am doing now. Luca cooks at the stove. He also sets the kitchen table. Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team and families sat in our assigned seats at the tables. Our drinks are the usual beers for us and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to his room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

" Goodnight Grandma," I told her.

"Night Grandma," she answers with a kiss.

After years of washing and rewashing it kind of old. It is really baggy on me but I don't care. Of course, his shirt looks way better on me. I will never disclose this to him. This is the only way he's been touching me.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped to my bed. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. Minutes after that I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile the team is still up watching tv. As laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.