Chapter 3: Hector's

PS:  I know that Taco isn't really  Hector's  Tacos.

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into the apartment. Babygirl time to get up. Okay Hondo, I replied. I walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich for him. The coffee pot is brew one mug.

Please do me a favor tell Captain to be busy when my twin is there. "Why Babygirl?" he asked. " He banged his last boss and I really don't want to lose job because he can't keep it in his pants," I replied. Bye I will see you later at headquarters.

I sat at the table to eat breakfast and washed the dishes. Moments after that requested an Uber to take me to school. Thanking the driver I closed the door and went to class. Both my classmates and teacher greeted me. The class sat in our desks.

Meanwhile at SWAT headquarters with Hondo and the team changing into their work clothes. Tia told about her twin brother yesterday and hanging out with them tomorrow. He is also coming to visit today. During that time she doesn't want you to see him. Babygirl wants to stay working here. She got a little graphic. I will keep my word to her. You need to get to the briefing now. "Okay Captain, I am heading there now," he replied. Hondo met up the rest of his team.

I am excitedly working on my assignment at my desk. My classmate that is sitting next to me looks over at me. You look like you just finished drinking some Red bull. Actually, I don't really do enegry drinks.

My twin brother is going to see me the first time since I left home. Technically by the law are just ex-coworkers and roommates. I resigned from my last job because I can't take the field work anymore. This one is far easier I am doing administrative stuff at SWAT. As they say in law enforcement desk aren't the place to be.

As for Hondo in Black Betty heading to their mission. Hondo is deep in thought right now. The guys are trying to get him out of his head. Chris you guys are looking forward to meeting Michael when we get back. Her twin has issues.

Mike texted me yesterday. You met him partically. As for my Babygirl told me that he slept with his boss. She is afraid that he will do it again. Babygirl never told me what her name is. I am guessing that it was Jessica.

Seconds later  the class is wrapping up for the day

Seconds later the class is wrapping up for the day. I requested an Uber to the office. Captain is the first person that I saw. I talked to Hondo this morning he shared you fear with me. Locker room bound to put my bag in our locker that afternoon.

Our headquarters is noisy again. The team puts down their belongings. Hey Peanut Gallery. Oh T, they replied. Everyone is nice and sweaty. Go change I am not going to give you any hugs now.

As for Mikey pulls into Hector's to pick up lunch for us. Seconds later he drove to my job. He parks his car and walks into the building. Mikey asked where the kitchen. The cop directs him.I walked into our kitchen. Mikey is sitting down at the table. There you are Mimi. I bought some Hector's. Just so know you my boss' name is Jessica. You stay away from her.